Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Downloads Request Thread in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Looking for a specific attraction ride-through video? Just want to hear the theme from an extinct attraction one more time? Post your requests here and we'll try and find and ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Downloads Request Thread

Looking for a specific attraction ride-through video? Just want to hear the theme from an extinct attraction one more time?

Post your requests here and we'll try and find and post what you're looking for!!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I would like to see a video of The Enchanted Tiki Room before Iago and Zazu took over, please.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I only found the New Mangement video... although I have the original attrction full MP3... I'll keep looking for it for ya!
    Lou Mongello

Thanks Lou!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Sorry I didn't see this thread so I started one asking for a song so I'll just give you the link to the thread.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=1078
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

I was wondering if anyone has a video, pictures, or sound clips from Aladdin: A Musical Adventure from Disneyland. I have never been to DL to see it and don't know when, if ever, I will have the opportunity to go (when WDW is a carpet ride away from Agrabah, why fly across country when that would cost more? - family's logic), and really want to see it. I have my fingers crossed that someone here has something they can share with me (also that we will see it at WDW sometime - but let's wish for one thing at a time ).
    - Jas (Rebecca)

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Please oh please tell me that someone has a video or sound file of Muppet*Vision 3D - preshow or regular show, I don't really care...I'll take whatever I can get!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

I know I have the MP3 of the preshow and full attraction... I'll see if I have the videos
    Lou Mongello

hillier99 is offline A-Ticket holder

I need a Philharmagic MP3...

Does anyone have an MP3 of Philharmagic?

Welcome to DWT, hillier99!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

hillier99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am looking everywhere for Philharmagic in MP3. Any ideas?

Brad

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I'm looking for any of the old Epcot attractions, World of Motion, Horizons. I would like to see the old If You Had Wings too.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I'd like to be able to download to my computer video of some Fantasyland rides for my kids-Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh's Adventure.......
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder

downloed recqusts

I whould like to here the music and intro of the main street elerctrical parade form disneyworld from 1972-92 parade I miss hering the sounds form this parade it whould bring back alot of happy memories to me. I whould like to be able to downloed the whole parade form the ongial parade that used to be at disneyworld I can'nt find the music or the whole parade form that time. I liked that parade alot and I miss seeing that parade and listening to the music and the sounds of the parade. I looked all over the inrenet for this parade but can'nt find it. I was relly sad when the parade left in 91 becuse I liked this parade alot. There is a main steet electrical parade in the downloeds but it is disneyland's parade and not wdw parade. I whould aslo like to see the peole mover the way that it was before new tommorwland was bult I whould like to see a viedo of the whole ride it whould bring back alot of memories to me. I have a viedo of the tta but not the peole mover the way that it used to be. Can you plese add the to things that I have requsted to the downloeds area for me sometime soon?
    chrisps

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well it's not the original MSEP theme, but the theme from the Disneyland Electrical Parade may be found on Track 9 of the "Classic Disney, Vol. 2: 60 Years of Musical Magic" audio CD.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast