Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney Special intro in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi everyone! Disney had an orchestral intro mixed of "When You Wish Upon a Star" and "Part of Your World" before every Disney-movie showed on tv in the 90's. I'm ...
    Emtrexx is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Special intro

Hi everyone!
    Disney had an orchestral intro mixed of "When You Wish Upon a Star" and "Part of Your World" before every Disney-movie showed on tv in the 90's.
    I'm not allowed to post a link of it but you can find it on youtube by the name of something like "The Wonderful World of Disney Opening (1990)"
    I'd love to have a hi-res version of this video or the mp3 version of this mixed song. Please let me know if you saw any of them somewhere on the internet or if you have them in any format.
    Thanks!

(Sorry if someone asked about this video already. I couldn't find any infos about it anywhere here)

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    youtube videos are forbidden to post here ?

Emtrexx is offline A-Ticket holder
    No they are not but I can't post any link at all until I have 7 or more posts (some kinda spam-preventing restriction I think)