Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Video of "Dinosaur" ride? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Does anyone have a video (that I would be able to watch with RealPlayer, QuickTime, or Windows Media Player) of the ride "Dinosaur"?? Or, do you know where I can ...
    HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder

Video of "Dinosaur" ride?

Does anyone have a video (that I would be able to watch with RealPlayer, QuickTime, or Windows Media Player) of the ride "Dinosaur"?? Or, do you know where I can get one? I am trying to get one to show to my dd, so she can see what the ride is like, prior to getting on it (I think she'll be scared, so I'd like her to see ahead of time)

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It's pretty hard to film this ride, so much shaking and darkness just adds up to be a washed out video with a few flashing lights.
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    You tube has a version of it but like urmom said because of the darkness and shaking I don't know how good the quality is but here is the site to check it out...http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...+dinosaur+ride
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Not sure if this helps but....
    I am terrified of it!!! And I am 24 years old!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    im 28 scared of it after going on millions of times and even worse....i worked at the attraction for months!!!
    I love it though!! I love the thrill
    shannon

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh my gosh, I admit I was scared the first time. The worst part is all the bumping around. I think I bruised my spleen last time. Once you know where the dinosaurs are then it is okay. I took a fearless six year old boy who cried the first time but then couldn't wait to get back on and has loved it ever since. Then my seven year old niece was scared of Peter Pan's Flight so there is no way I would take her. Just realize it is loud and dark and bumpy. If there is any way you were able to talk the rider through everything as it was coming at them that really helps.