Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss disney cruise line and zip-a-dee-doo-dah tip for today in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; There are some things I have been looking for and haven't been able to find. At the disney world resorts they used to have a commercial where they would have ...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...

Question disney cruise line and zip-a-dee-doo-dah tip for today

There are some things I have been looking for and haven't been able to find. At the disney world resorts they used to have a commercial where they would have tips to make your time at disney world better. They would play the little jingle: it's a zip-a-dee-doo-dah... tip for today! Is there a video of this anywhere? If there is I would love to have it. There was also a commercial shown at the disney world resorts with some guy dressed up in a park hopper ticket costume and at the end of the commercial the guy forgets his ticket and has to go back for it. I can't find that one either. The other thing I am looking for is a video of the disney cruise line commercial that is shown in the disney hotels. If there isn't a video I would love to have the audio of the song they play during the commercial it goes something like: "come with us, to a world of fantasy and imagination with each discovery begins with fairytale inspiration, come with us, cross the sea (cross the sea) let the skies guide our way, let the waves be our guide..." I love that song! so if anyone can help me find any of these things that would be so great! thanks!!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

mumbo is offline A-Ticket holder
    video? search google video for WDW resort tv its my personal favorite disney world site. just go to disney video vault. audio? search yahoo for savefile WDW resort tv. yahoo only! other searches dont have it for some reason

btw i think everything ur looking for besides the cruise part is with these 2 things

thank you so much! this is exactly what i was looking for

if anyone knows where to find the video or audio of the disney cruise line song, i would be very appreciative

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    mousebits

together with all other stuff you could imagine

imtigger2 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know I'm seeing this post a couple months late, but I put a high quality VHS into the OKW Resort VCR (remember those??.. ha!) and recorded 2 hours of the Zip a dee doo dah channel (as my wife and I call it).

I've been meaning to transfer, and enhance it, to DVD for years now... but it's one of those back burner projects.

Anyone wanna help? I won't just send it to anyone, you have to be someone I know I can trust... possibly through references here? I'm sure you understand.

Just let me know! I'd love for someone to do the transfer and maybe make a simple menu (each section can be for each of the 4 parks, then the cruiseline and hotels).

Dan B
    Carlsbad, CA

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    we have some cracks in doing that over @ mousebits .. I would offer help but although my VCR plays NTSC it converts it to PAL 60 .. this sadly not working with my capture card ..