Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Need song in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Ok so I just saw Meet The Robinsons and throughout the whole movie I thought that "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" would be awesome in the movie... but alas it wasn't. ...
    wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder

Need song

Ok so I just saw Meet The Robinsons and throughout the whole movie I thought that "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" would be awesome in the movie... but alas it wasn't. But now apparently They Might Be Giants redid it and its on the soundtrack! Anybody have this song? I really want to hear it! Thanks

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    if it's on the soundtrack .. well buy it (from itunes only that single song)

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I just go the soundtrack today and the song is GREAT! Let me know if you want it. (PM me)
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 04-09-2007 at 09:31 AM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I have got the soundtrack and it IS awesome. TaGBBT, I was expecting more, but it sounds like the ride song and it is kinda short. I still love it though. I love the songs on the soundtrack. I reccomend buying the soundtrack because it is AWESOME.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007 View Post
    I have got the soundtrack and it IS awesome. TaGBBT, I was expecting more, but it sounds like the ride song and it is kinda short. I still love it though. I love the songs on the soundtrack. I reccomend buying the soundtrack because it is AWESOME.
    Ditto.

I'm glad that they didn't change the song too much, if they did it just wouldn't be the same.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    itunes or napster

fernie70 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi! I have just been to Eurodisney and could not get the song. If you are kind can you send it pleaaase!