Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Epcot Background Music in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey everyone Disney~2000~ here and i need some help finding some of the epcot background music. Right now, I am looking for the Epcot Entrance Area Music. I can't really ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Epcot Background Music

Hey everyone Disney~2000~ here and i need some help finding some of the epcot background music. Right now, I am looking for the Epcot Entrance Area Music. I can't really think of how to explain which part of it i want. I'm not sure how but if it's possible could you please get it so i could have it in iTunes?

Thanks SOOOO MUCH!!!
    Disney~2000~
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I believe you are talking about the theme music for Epcot. It's on the 2 disc set with a bunch of selected park music. I doubt you can get it on itunes... THe song is called Legacy. If you have aol instant messenger, I'll gladly send it to you

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks cheshire_cat_81!

Does anyone know where i can get the full loop---or a big part of it? Thanks!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I have a bunch of it, and I think I have the actual loop you're looking for... PM me and I can help...

A GREAT place for Disney loop audio is Mousebits.com... you can download the torrents, and get everything in the park... I have all 18 Fantasyland loops, including the yodeling!

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!

SpaceRanger is offline A-Ticket holder
    Along the lines of this thread, does anyone know where I can find the Epcot background music that Lou plays on the podcast? I think it's the Communicore OBGM, or Innoventions OBGM?

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I was looking for the same thing awhile ago. It's called Innoventions area loop, I found it on mousebits.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

SpaceRanger is offline A-Ticket holder
    yes! That's it, thanks nicks!!

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    i luv Epcot's background music! along w/Tapestry of Nations/Dreams!

Happy Holidays everyone!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Does any of the loops on mousebits.com have "We've Just Begun To Dream" in it's entirety?

I have no idea what torrents are or how to download them to my computer but, if it the site has what I'm looking for, I'm willing to take the time to learn.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Yep, its under a torrent called "Epcot 25". If you need any help using torrents feel free to pm me!
    Last edited by nicks10; 11-22-2007 at 04:12 PM.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    OH MY GOSH!!! I went to mousebits.com, registered, read the forums, and downloaded a torrent program.

Now that I have figured it all out, I'm in HEAVEN! I'm sooo happy right now that it's got me a bit choked up.

Thanx you guys for pointing me in the right direction. You're all so wonderful

greenejeans is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Epcot Background Music

Did epcot ever use music from "Flight of the Navigator" as background music?

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Epcot Background Music

I know they use The Rocketeer in the Fountain area and as part of Soarin'. Not sure about Navigator, though.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.