Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Awesome Epcot 25th Video in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I just came across a video on MouseBits - Index titled EPCOT's 25th by Martin. Its an awesome watch, and I recommend you check it out if you werent fortunate ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Awesome Epcot 25th Video

I just came across a video on MouseBits - Index titled EPCOT's 25th by Martin. Its an awesome watch, and I recommend you check it out if you werent fortunate enough to be at Celebration 25. Really makes me wish I could have been there, if only for one of those guidemaps! Major kudos to Martin for this one!

Heres the link for those of you that are already mousebits members MouseBits - Torrent Details
    Last edited by nicks10; 12-10-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Anyone check it out? I'd really recommend it!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    thanks 4 posting this fabulous site! I'm trying to bring my music back so I need to add new tunes to listen to! i'm listening to the same old everyday! it's getting tiring!