Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Song. Making Memories? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Dear Disney World Trivia posters. There is a song from Magic Journey's called Making Memories that goes kinda like this, "Making Memories, Making Memories, taking pictures is making memories, capture ...
    Heat Blizzard is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Song. Making Memories?

Dear Disney World Trivia posters.

There is a song from Magic Journey's called Making Memories that goes kinda like this, "Making Memories, Making Memories, taking pictures is making memories, capture little pieces of time making them yours and making them mine". It starts out with just a women singing, then 1/4 way through male voices chime in and it gets Dixie style. It goes on about the uses of cameras

I would like to know where I could get a copy of that either a rare MP3 or a link to a valid CD that is NOT out of stock. I hope I don't have to pay 50.00$ or more just for that song. But I will if I have too. I seriously don't think you will likely get into trouble for giving me it since it's so rare that Disney isn't making money off of it. (I think the ride itself is in the vault) Now that I think about it I would like the lyrics too. I've looked up n down the Internet for the file and I've seen some extensive Disney media sites before they got paranoid and took the files down and nobody had it. I mean everything else but that. Thank you posters for reading this since right now I am at a and I feel If I can't find it here I give up.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would give mousebits.com a try. They haven't failed me yet.

djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Mousebits has it on a early Epcot 80 compilation
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

Um. That is a torrent and I am not sure if Don (my Dad) will like that. Because you have to use P2P which shuts your Fire-wall down letting hackers into my computer, while I download the song. plus While Verizon and MSN were merged it was against our contract to make a PC a server, Though they have split apart, I am not sure about the contract part still. And Furthermore I am not exactly sure how to use a torrent. but I think it has something to do with getting pieces of a file. Answers please?. Thanks for the replies so far. PS I don't want 1,000 virusus Park Hopping my computer.
    Last edited by Heat Blizzard; 01-13-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: A grammer error.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    One of the Sing-a-long Songs videos/DVDs have it on there. At least a good deal of it anyway. I think it is the "Disneyland Fun" one.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I have the Disneyland Fun, but that is a different version. This one starts with a lady solo, and the music is slow, then 1/4ths it picks up, and she is all like "Long before flappers appear on the scene. Long before we see 20 cent gasoline, radios and dixeland jazz la la la". Then a guy once in a while chime in is what I should have said.
    PS. My other favorite songs are Tomorrow's Child and Feel the Flow which no one seems to talk about which I am listening to the latter right now. I have both of them. About the Computer issue now.
    Last edited by Heat Blizzard; 01-13-2008 at 02:51 AM.

Bad news, I can't register at Mousebits.com because the activation mail takes me to a page that says "No direct Access". I wonder if they are having server trouble? The reguler site works just fine. They do not have a contact us section, which I feel is rude. Shame on them for that part.

figmentfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    This might not help but the song was released back in 2005 on the Happiest Celebration on Earth 2-disk cd set. If you can manage to track down that set, its on there. At the time the cds were about $25.

Hope this helps.

A dream can be a dream come true, With just that spark in me and you!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Because you have to use P2P which shuts your Fire-wall down letting hackers into my computer, while I download the song.
    err .. no ?!?
    plus While Verizon and MSN were merged it was against our contract to make a PC a server, Though they have split apart, I am not sure about the contract part still.
    again what ?!? wo's makin a server out of your pc? (not to speak about the fusion thing)
    And Furthermore I am not exactly sure how to use a torrent. but I think it has something to do with getting pieces of a file. Answers please?.
    it's just point and click if you use a torrent client like azurues (wiki for bittorrent to know the mechanics behind it)

PS I don't want 1,000 virusus Park Hopping my computer.
    you won't get a single virus (at least not using mousebits)

just checked your member profile and you account is activated

What I mean on the first quote is that. In order to use Mousebits from my understanding, is that you have to open your computer up so that you take pieces from other peoples computers to get the complete song. Then you have to shut off the firewall and it's now a P2P connection.

Which allows not so good people in while you are innocently downloading something. Bingo your computer is destoryed.

marni1971 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    HIya,

You understand wrong; your firewall is 100% active whilst downloading - as it always should be.

MouseBits is a closed community where only approved uploaders may make files available.

Anyhow, you shoud have an email...

Thank you for explaining Marni. I guess it's not the same as Limewire where you have to shut your fire wall off in order to share files. That is the main reason Dad had me get rid of it since it allows bad boy stuff and the program is not controlled from pirates. ARRRRRRR! (cried Captian Hook). I am not going to post due to some eye pain for awhile. Gal Pal has 2 versions of the song she will send me by PM. Thanks guys.

Thanks guys. I am not going to post for awhile due to eye pain.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    yeah, I luv Disneyland Fun!!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    according to the happiest celebration cd Makin' Memories is actually from Journey into Imagination...i don't know if that helps you find the song any easier though
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast