Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss rock n rollercoaster video in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I was just wonding is there any video of rock n roller coaster riding though with the work lights on? I whould relly like to see the tracklayout becuse I ...
    chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder

rock n rollercoaster video

I was just wonding is there any video of rock n roller coaster riding though with the work lights on? I whould relly like to see the tracklayout becuse I relly like that ride alot and I whould like to see the track.Can someone put the video of rockn roller coaster in the downloeds?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I don't have one, I have seen video on the opening part of the show, before the ride starts on another website, but never inside the ride. That would be pretty cool, and if we keep bringing it up, maybe someone will get some video.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

LiLAerosmithQT is offline A-Ticket holder

Rock -n- Rollercoaster ride videos

If you go to the site rocknrollercoaster.com and go to the sights and sound page they have a few videos of the ride there and all 5 of the audio tracks for the ride. The site is dedicated to the one and only Rock -n- Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith so check it out. :-) I haven't found any sites that have it with the lights on, but they have some good videos on there. Especially, the one that was recently added. Enjoy and I hope that helped.

-Kristine

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLAerosmithQT
    If you go to the site rocknrollercoaster.com and go to the sights and sound page they have a few videos of the ride there and all 5 of the audio tracks for the ride. The site is dedicated to the one and only Rock -n- Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith so check it out. :-) I haven't found any sites that have it with the lights on, but they have some good videos on there. Especially, the one that was recently added. Enjoy and I hope that helped.

-Kristine

Thanks this is my all time Fave in the parks.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN