Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss main street electrical parade in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I whould like to here the main street electrical parade from disneyworld the parade form 1975-1992 I whould relly like to her the whole parade the music and the intro ...
    chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder

main street electrical parade

I whould like to here the main street electrical parade from disneyworld the parade form 1975-1992 I whould relly like to her the whole parade the music and the intro form the parade it whould bring back alot of meberes to me. Can some plese add the main street electrical parade to the downloeds for me to downled? There is a main street electrical parade in the downloeds but it is the disneyland parade I whould like to be able to downloed the main street electrical parade form 1975-1992 if that is possable.
    Thanks
    Christopher
    chrisps

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Does anybody have this on video that they could make available for download?? I would REALLY like to have this one!!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Hey there Chris!

I saw in your profile you like the RCT series? Me too man, I'm addicted to RCT3! That's Rollercoater Tycoon 3 for those who don't know, and a MUST HAVE to any theme park fanatic!

Good taste Chris!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisps
    I whould like to here the main street electrical parade from disneyworld the parade form 1975-1992 I whould relly like to her the whole parade the music and the intro form the parade it whould bring back alot of meberes to me. Can some plese add the main street electrical parade to the downloeds for me to downled? There is a main street electrical parade in the downloeds but it is the disneyland parade I whould like to be able to downloed the main street electrical parade form 1975-1992 if that is possable.
    Thanks
    Christopher

Well, it's not quite WDW's, but the music from Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade can be found in the Downloads section, and you can find a video of the last performance of Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade at www.visionsfantastic.com, as well as a video of Disney's Electrical Parade, which is currently running at DCA.

Hope that helps!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks Taylor. It is currently downloading!!!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    I have created a version of Disney's Electrical Parade. It is not available on a website at this time but I can give you more info if you would like, just PM me.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

harrypotter` is offline A-Ticket holder
    I want the peoplemover the thing that goes around tomorrowland mp3 or the videofile or the carosel of progress mp3.

wizardboy_1@hotmail.com

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    that was quite demanding ... try it again more nicely

I dislike those

*signuppostwithemailnevershowupagain* users