Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss YouTube vids in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I often find myself watching Disney videos on YouTube / google video. I'll watch anything from an attraction ride through to a behind the scenes video. I thought it might ...
    wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

YouTube vids

I often find myself watching Disney videos on YouTube / google video. I'll watch anything from an attraction ride through to a behind the scenes video. I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where everyone can share their favorite Disney videos.

I'll start with a video that BamaJenn shared in the wdw news section:

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I didn't see anyone had posted this out there so forgive me if it's a duplicate.

The new globe for Illuminations at Epcot has gone live. I had no idea it was being done so quickly. Found a little video on YouTube that I think shows the difference pretty well. I'm sure when looking through human eyes (versus a camera lense) the difference is even more impressive.

YouTube - Extra: Earth Globe Barge New LED system
    Make sure to click "watch in High Quality" or you might as well be watching the old globe. LOL!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    This is just a fun little video that I found on youtube last month.
    YouTube - New Recruits

I have a whole bunch of Disney videos that I could share.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney