Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Picture Request! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey everyone! This request is for you Disneylanders on the west coast. I would really love to have a good picture of the "Golden Dreams" ride Mural. It is very ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Red face Picture Request!

Hey everyone! This request is for you Disneylanders on the west coast. I would really love to have a good picture of the "Golden Dreams" ride Mural. It is very amazing, and I would like to make a big poster size print of the picture. If someone has a nice picture of it taken with a camera with enough MegaPixels that it can be blown up to a poster size, I'd really appriciate it if you could contect me through PM or thorugh this thread.

Thanks!!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oops! In the wrong forum sorry! can a mod please move this thread to the appropriate forum? Thanks!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!