Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney's "What Will You Celebrate" MP3 in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Here is an mp3 of the "what will you celebrate" (it is NOT the version used for commercials) and an instrumental verision (both were posted on youtube). If someone somehow ...
    gailymouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney's "What Will You Celebrate" MP3

Here is an mp3 of the "what will you celebrate" (it is NOT the version used for commercials) and an instrumental verision (both were posted on youtube). If someone somehow got the commercial version please post

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Celebrate You.mp3

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Disney's Celebrate You.mp3

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I wish Disney would release this song...I don't believe they ever released the YOAMD theme music either which I would love to have. The last time I can remember them releasing one of the songs to a big celebration was "Remember The Magic" from the 25th anniversary, anyone know why they keep these songs so tight to the company?

cjhawk is offline A-Ticket holder

YOAMD theme

the Year Of A Million Dreams theme is actually from the Soundtrack to the live action Peter Pan (Original Motion Picture) the song is called flying and the artist is James Newton Howard
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Thanks for the link gailymouse! I asked Disney if they could tell me who sang it and I never heard back.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Dream.Finder is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Thanks for the link gailymouse! I asked Disney if they could tell me who sang it and I never heard back.
    I think Corbin Blu sings it (I saw it on the Xmas Day Parade). I am not sure who sings it on the Commercial Version though.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Disney's "What Will You Celebrate" MP3

thanks so much gailymouse!