Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Inspiring Audio for a Long Plane Ride? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi ya! I'm looking for some really good audio that I can listen to on my plane ride to WDW in 2 DAYS!! Suggestions? I'm also looking for the Illuminations ...
    TexasDisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Inspiring Audio for a Long Plane Ride?

Hi ya! I'm looking for some really good audio that I can listen to on my plane ride to WDW in 2 DAYS!! Suggestions? I'm also looking for the Illuminations Preshow music. Any help will be greatly appreciated Merry Christmas!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    if you send me a private message with your email, I can send you some music. If not, you could always try going to mousebits.com (*note: you will need to create an account and they only have music that you cannot buy). You could also try itunes - not sure what they have on there
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    You can try Mike Newell at Mouseworld Radio, link to him on WDWToday.com, if you have an Iphone or the new Ipod player. He posted directions on the website to listen to Mouseworld Radio while on the go. I don't have any of these toys, so I have not tried it myself. Come to think of it, I don't even have a cell phone. If you surf for Disney music, you might find a few sites that you can download from. I used this site Disney World sounds and music to download .

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    A few episodes of The WDW Radio Show will fill a long plane ride.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    podcasts! i luv window to the magic & inside the magic, kills a lot of time! have fun!!!