Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Voices of Liberty in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; im looking for some Tracks from the voices of liberty at EPCOT if anyone has any let me know because they are my FAVORITE performing group at disney!! thanks...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Voices of Liberty

im looking for some Tracks from the voices of liberty at EPCOT if anyone has any let me know because they are my FAVORITE performing group at disney!!

thanks
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    If you go onto Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home, you can find tracks that you can request of a lot of their songs, but as far as something you can download and keep, I'm not sure. I am a huge fan of them, and would love to be able to have a hard copy of their songs though!
    ~Ashleigh

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    The VOL have made a couple of CDs. One is available in Liberty Square in the MK, and they are on Amazon.com.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    The Voices of Liberty Also perform "off site" as the Liberty Voices and sell thier Cds through their web site at http:'//www.libertyvoices.com , you can also find audio of them on various podcasts like mine, recorded "live from the parks" here are the show notes of two episodes with material by them in the episodes (which are just mp3 files that have downloadable links on the show notes page):

Mousin' it Up! - BBDP: Show Notes Season 2007 Episode 20 An Independence Day Celebration

Mousin' it Up! O Season 2008 O Episode 44 - The Voices of Liberty - Just For Fun

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You might also be interested in hearing an interview with one of the Voices of Liberty. Jonathan D. and Brian have it on the latest episode of the All About the Mouse podcast.

Enjoy!
    Kathy

Dream.Finder is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    im looking for some Tracks from the voices of liberty at EPCOT if anyone has any let me know because they are my FAVORITE performing group at disney!!

thanks
    If you have iTunes on your computer you can purchase the album they have out. I have downloaded it and it sounds great (The best part is it is source audio)! Just search: "The Liberty Voices" in the iTunes Store Power Search and the album should come up.

Hope that helps ya out!