Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; YEAH!!!! Someone posted an excellent audio of the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" on youtube - it can be converted to an mp3 with media converter (click on the ...
    gailymouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade

YEAH!!!! Someone posted an excellent audio of the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" on youtube - it can be converted to an mp3 with media converter (click on the link - sounds great!!)

YouTube - Walt Disney World - Celebrate a Dream Come True

The guy who posted this on youtube must have a connection at Disney - he also has posted audio from the 2008 Disney Christmas Day Parade (the actual music played) along with disney dreams come true and lots of others.
    Thanks to whoever posted about the media converter - I was able to convert the youtube videos to an mp3 for my ipod.

jgleskpr is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade

[QUOTE=gailymouse;783163]YEAH!!!! Someone posted an excellent audio of the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" on youtube - it can be converted to an mp3 with media converter (click on the link - sounds great!!)

His link got disabled...were you able to download the music? Would you be able to send it to me?

Appreciated

JimB is offline A-Ticket holder

[QUOTE=gailymouse;783163]YEAH!!!! Someone posted an excellent audio of the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" on youtube - it can be converted to an mp3 with media converter (click on the link - sounds great!!)

I would also greatly appreciate this clip

sorry I don't have it anymore - am trying to find it myself
    Last edited by gailymouse; 04-25-2010 at 04:59 PM.