Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Muppet Vision 3D Source Audio? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Okay so my request may seem a bit much, but it is very appreciated if it can be fulfilled. First off, does anyone know where the source audio for these ...
    Dream.Finder is offline A-Ticket holder

Muppet Vision 3D Source Audio?

Okay so my request may seem a bit much, but it is very appreciated if it can be fulfilled. First off, does anyone know where the source audio for these Muppet Vision Queue Tracks can be found?

- Mahna Mahna
    - Stepping Out With a Star
    - Moving Right Along (Surprisingly, I managed to find this one on THE SOUND OF MAGIC)
    - Right Where We Belong
    - Happiness Hotel
    - Together Again
    - Hey, a Movie!
    - The Rainbow Connection
    - I'm Gonna Always Love You
    - It's Not Easy Being Green
    - I Hope that Something Better Comes Along

(Now those are not to be confused with the real Muppet Movie Songs, but the different versions played at the attraction). Now, I have found my second request on DisneyMouseRadio.com, but I cannot download it off the site. It is the Muppet Vision 3D Pre-Show full source audio. Here's the link: www . disney mouse radio . com / muppet vision preshow . html

Does someone know how to download that embedded link to your desktop so you have the mp3 file to own? Or does someone else know where it can be gotten from? Well thats about it, but while I am on my Muppet Frenzy (literally) I might as well throw out a request for The Muppet Vision 3D full show source audio and the "Here Come The Muppets" Show source audio from that classic Muppet live action show found at MGM many years ago.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME YAMMER ON!!!

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I always assumed that it was off the CD from inside the shop... as they seem to have all the tunes that you want.

Eric is offline A-Ticket holder
    "Google is your friend." -M.Newell

Also, try the mousebits site.
    Eric,
    co-host, Mouse Guest Weekly podcast
    MouseGuest.com