Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney music... 12gb and counting! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Originally Posted by MNBadgerFan Hi Supernova, I'm sure you've had this question before. I'm just too busy/lazy to check, but do you have the full Spectromagic song? I've been trying ...
    Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney music... 12gb and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by MNBadgerFan View Post
    Hi Supernova, I'm sure you've had this question before. I'm just too busy/lazy to check, but do you have the full Spectromagic song? I've been trying to find it and can't
    I've got it if you still need it. Just PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by MNBadgerFan View Post
    Hi Supernova, I'm sure you've had this question before. I'm just too busy/lazy to check, but do you have the full Spectromagic song? I've been trying to find it and can't
    I do and I can get it to you soon. I have a ton of requests sitting in my inbox that I haven't been able to get to over the past few months due to work. I can try to start working on them soon.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I do and I can get it to you soon. I have a ton of requests sitting in my inbox that I haven't been able to get to over the past few months due to work. I can try to start working on them soon.
    Don't you just hate it when work and real life gets in the way of Disney stuff??!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

elcid93 is offline A-Ticket holder

I sent you a message a few months ago. I think you were in Paris at the time and asked me to write back later.

Sooo... I'm looking for the full Q music to Soarin' and the Haunted Holiday Mansion ridethrough at DL.

Thanks for any help.

bkziggy is offline A-Ticket holder

Supernova,

Was wondering if you had the Universe of Energy? The pre show for sure and the ride if you have it also. Just went on the ride Monday 3/7.

I sent you PM also.

Thanks for your time.

maceeight is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi SuperNova,

I posted here awhile ago and I haven't heard back so I thought that I would check in. Looks like you are really busy at the moment but when things calm down if you could hook me up with anything from the Tiki Room and/or Haunted Mansion that you have I would greatly appreciate it. My 2 year old is obsessed. We keep watching them on youtube but I'd love to have downloaded versions so that they can be portable. Huge thanks in advance and sorry if I'm being a pest.

Yes, sorry everyone. Life has been insane these past few months. Trying to arrange next week's vow renewal in the Caribbean. I will try to send some stuff out tomorrow at work and then I will probably be out of commission until I return to NY in early May.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

bretsyboo is offline A-Ticket holder

hello, new here. I downloaded lots of disney stuff 7 or 8 years ago, that I am happy to pass along...

...I'm wondering if there is anything from caribbean beach out there anywhere?

Also, at one point I had the camp minnie-mickey area music--and life was good. But I've lost it. Any ideas? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bretsyboo View Post
    hello, new here. I downloaded lots of disney stuff 7 or 8 years ago, that I am happy to pass along...

...I'm wondering if there is anything from caribbean beach out there anywhere?

Also, at one point I had the camp minnie-mickey area music--and life was good. But I've lost it. Any ideas? Thanks.
    I'd love to have something from Caribbean Beach also. I do have the Camp Minnie Mickey area music loop though. Just pm me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

Actually it's called "character grove" music right? if so, i now have it again, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bretsyboo View Post
    Actually it's called "character grove" music right? if so, i now have it again, but thanks.
    I'm not sure if that's what it's called or not. I just know it's the area music loop from Camp Minnie-Mickey. What I have is an all acoustic guitar medley of songs.

yeah, that's the one I've got, it's a great listen and makes me want to learn the arraignments.

We should all probably write down what loops we have so we can pick up whateverodd ones we don't have from others.

jic1313 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello,

I am a new member and came across this thread.
    I have quite a lot of Disney audio.
    I am looking to expand it even more so if anyone needs anything or can help me too then get in touch.

I will work on a full list if it helps.

If you know how to help share music, let me know. My old stand-by sites don't allow me to send larger files anymore, so I haven't been able to fill any requests for months. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    If you know how to help share music, let me know. My old stand-by sites don't allow me to send larger files anymore, so I haven't been able to fill any requests for months. Ugh.
    I've always just sent files using itunes. Select your track then go to file, show in windows explorer and you should be able to email it wherever you want.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast