Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney music... 12gb and counting! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Whenever you get a chance, I'd like to add to my requests, Enchanted Tiki Bird, Country Bear Jamboree and any old monorail loops you might have. Thanks again....
    DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Disney music... 12gb and counting!

Whenever you get a chance, I'd like to add to my requests, Enchanted Tiki Bird, Country Bear Jamboree and any old monorail loops you might have. Thanks again.
    WDW Radio Android App.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Didn't I sent Tiki Room and Country Bears with the last request on DropBox?
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I only received World of Motion. That was all I asked for
    WDW Radio Android App.

figment5002000 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Re: Disney music... 12gb and counting!

I would like the audio from listening to the Land, and the living seas

Thanks in advance

My pleasure. PM sent.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I can't find the PM you sent me

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

PM's are a dicey proposition since the site changed. Supe claimed to have sent me one some time back, as well. It never showed up. I wonder if there is some kind of issue with the new software.

BTW, has anybody else heard the new monorail spiel? If so, what do you think of it? They played the resort loop on the WDWNT podcast that came out this week. The host said he didn't know if he liked it or not. I didn't have a problem with it. Yeah, the voice is different, but it's basically presented in the same way.

Good point, Scott. I've only received one or maybe two PMs since the site changed. Before then, I was getting one or two a week with people asking me for music or tips on collecting Disney autographs. I figured no one was sending them. Now I wonder how many I might have missed and people figured I was ignoring over the past few months.

Sorry about doulbe posting didn't realize the 1st post had come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    BTW, has anybody else heard the new monorail spiel? If so, what do you think of it? They played the resort loop on the WDWNT podcast that came out this week. The host said he didn't know if he liked it or not. I didn't have a problem with it. Yeah, the voice is different, but it's basically presented in the same way.
    If it's slow this weekend (which lately it hasn't been) and I can find a few seconds to relax, I'll look into the podcast and if it is streamable, I will grab the audio and make a file of it. Haven't heard the new spiel yet but it will still be a nice addition.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I'll try to extract it tonight when I get home. If I do, I'll Drop Box it to you.

It's at the very end of a not very good show, so you may want to skip the hassle.

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'll try to extract it tonight when I get home. If I do, I'll Drop Box it to you.

It's at the very end of a not very good show, so you may want to skip the hassle.
    I heard it and tell you the truth couldn't really tell that much of a difference. But then again WDWNT podcasts have become more background noise for me at work rather than me actually listening. Seems like their show would be much better if they would cut them down about an hour or so.

Sometimes, yeah. Occasionally their 3+ hour shows are worth every minute. This one really wasn't (although it was just shy of 3 hours).

Like you say, there isn't a huge difference in the voice or the presentation. Only Disney nerds/fanatics will likely recognize that it's a different voice.

I would appreciate that. Weekend's already off to a busy start. Got home from work, raced to get a haircut, wife had some of her family over for a late dinner and they are STILL here (get out, folks). I'm going to see if life slows down enough to do some fun stuff this weekend. With my new job, things are different from how they had been so I'm searching for free time where ever I can find it.

Can you try to PM me again with the music from Listening to the Land and the living seas. Also add the orginal universe of Energry attraction if you have it also. Thanks a lot in advance.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast