Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney music... 12gb and counting! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Originally Posted by figment5002000 Can you try to PM me again with the music from Listening to the Land and the living seas. Also add the orginal universe of Energry ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Disney music... 12gb and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by figment5002000 View Post
    Can you try to PM me again with the music from Listening to the Land and the living seas. Also add the orginal universe of Energry attraction if you have it also. Thanks a lot in advance.
    Better yet, e-mail me at supernova222@yahoo.com with your email address, which I'l need to be able to send the music anyway. Let me know, too, what you're looking for from those areas. Do you want an attraction or the background music? The more you tell me, the less I have to guess.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    I'll try to extract it tonight when I get home. If I do, I'll Drop Box it to you.

It's at the very end of a not very good show, so you may want to skip the hassle.
    Just downloaded the clip. Since you mentioned it was at the end of the show (thanks for the tip) I was able to skip the rest of the podcast, found the track and isolated it perfectly. A bit flat on the delivery of the new monorail speil. Admittedly, I'm not one to flock to WDW because of a new theme (oooh, honey, we NEED to go to Disney because they're featuring Magic, Memories and You this year!!! ). But when the old announcer used to punch up the lines, it made me excited to be there. This one isn't a thrilling loop by any means.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Hmmmm...

See, I just don't find it terribly different.

I finally had a chance to listen to most (had to skip ahead in some parts) of the new spiels for the express and resort monorail loops and found them to be very different from the original in two ways:

1. Delivery - I'm a huge fan and admirerer of voice-over talent. So I notice things like cadence and tone in delivery. The last version was more up-beat in delivery. The announcer punched up all of his lines. Again, I have never paid much attention to the theme-of-the-year rubbish that goes on (except for when the castle was pink for the 25 anniversary... couldn't help but notice that one). I didn't visit BECAUSE it was the year of a million dreams, I'm not there to see if my picture made it to the castle, and I don't need Disney to tell me that there's so much in life to celebrate. But when the announcer launched into his spiel, regardless of what he was rambling on about, you couldn't help but feel that there was something special going on at the other end of the monorail (even when there wasn't). After hearing the delivery of this new version, I would liken it to the conclusion of the emergency broadcast system.

2. Silence - There were some huge gaps in this new version. With me, I change my mind/mood depending on time of day. On my way TO the parks, it was OK for me to listen to the monorail announcer explain each view, building, etc. On my way back, I just wanted to relax and didn't need him babbling on and on and on. With this one, it's like a reverse trip for me. Go back and listen to how the last announcer upsold Baylake Tower. Then listen to this guy. Also, this new announcer says, "We are now circling the Seven Seas Lagoon..." and that's it. "We are now entering the Contemporary Resort..." and that's it. No mention of restaurants, shops, etc. The only selling I heard along the trip (unless I skipped too far in each segment, which is totally possible) was about upgrading tickets. Otherwise, it appeared as if they removed much of the running commentary and made the journey less informational.

PMs don't seem to be working. Email me at supernova222@yahoo.com with any music requests and I'll see if I can help you out.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I actually agree that the spiels themselves almost sound as though they haven't been finished yet. Kind of odd, really.

I keep getting 'inbox full' emails from the site, but my inbox isn't full. I guess they never got around to fixing the PM issue. So if you are looking for any music, please email me at supernova222@yahoo.com instead of PMing me here. I'm not getting them.

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Bumping...

...and do you have the audio for the end of the Haunted Mansion? Like the "Hurry back, Hurry back"?
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

I think I should, actually. If not I can probably grab the audio from somewhere pretty easily for you. Just have to check my collection but I think it's in there. I have way too many isolated sounds and voices from that attraction.

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Do you have the soundtrack to Illuminations? I've been missing that show pretty bad the last couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    Do you have the soundtrack to Illuminations? I've been missing that show pretty bad the last couple of weeks.
    You should actually convert a good one from Youtube so that you also get the fireworks noises.

I found an excellent one that had them actually mixed into the soundtrack.

I'll post the link if you want it.

I do have a clean version, no fireworks, for Illuminations.

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

I actually would love to have both versions if it wouldn't be too much trouble for y'all.

Again, I only have the source audio, not the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    I actually would love to have both versions if it wouldn't be too much trouble for y'all.
    Are you familiar with converting Youtube videos to mp3? If so, I'll shoot you a link to the vid.

If not, do you use Drop Box?

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast