Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Princess and the Frog in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey everyone! I was recently watching TV, and saw the trailer for the princess and the frog. LINK: YouTube - Princess and the Frog Trailer I was wondering if anyone ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Princess and the Frog

Hey everyone!

I was recently watching TV, and saw the trailer for the princess and the frog.

LINK: YouTube - Princess and the Frog Trailer

I was wondering if anyone knew what song/songs were used in this commercial, especially in the end with the voices. It sounds amazing, and I'd really like to hear the entire thing.

Thanks!!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Princess and the Frog

The trailer in the link that you posted doesn't have any songs from the movie....but I'm sure if you listen to any songs from the soundtrack you will love them. The music is amazing. Or you should watch the video of Tiana's showboat jubilee, it's got a bunch of songs from the movie I happen to like the version of Down in New Orleans from the showboat jubilee better than the soundtrack
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I have (and love) the soundtrack, especially Dig a little Deeper! But I'm really looking for the music from the trailer, even if it's not from the soundtrack or the movie...

Thanks for the help though! I'll have to check out the music from the Showboat Jubilee!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder

Oh! Sorry! I thought you were meaning that there was music from the movie...I apologize
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I may be over tired but I glanced and thought that this said "Phineas and the Frog." I had wondered what happened to Ferb!