Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Monorail Door Open Sound Clip? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Correction, I have the Jack Wagner "please stand.." and the bong sounds and the prior Matt Hansen spiel that was just retired for this new monotone sounding person. There's seems ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Monorail Door Open Sound Clip?

Correction, I have the Jack Wagner "please stand.." and the bong sounds and the prior Matt Hansen spiel that was just retired for this new monotone sounding person. There's seems to be a consensus among some that this change is so drastic it takes away from the "branding" and nostalgia. But then again, its just a spiel. In any event, I have the most recent and most enthusiastic spiel recorded on the monorail line when it was quiet.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Iphone supports the following:

Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV

Thank you so very much! But I have little idea what this means. Reminds me of Marlin in Finding Nemo listening to Squirt- when he says you are cute but I havae no idea what you are saying (no- not the actual quote there but you get the idea). But seriously, as I continue to investigate, this information will be valuable. Thanks!

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Thank you so very much! But I have little idea what this means. Reminds me of Marlin in Finding Nemo listening to Squirt- when he says you are cute but I havae no idea what you are saying (no- not the actual quote there but you get the idea). But seriously, as I continue to investigate, this information will be valuable. Thanks!
    Did you find it. If not possibly I can help.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I have a variety monorail clips for my phone if you didn't find one, the ones I made work for Android and Iphone and their clean sound quality, I made these on an empty ride.

i-neighborhood Guest

I'm glad I made a recording of the old or previous spiel on the entire line before the changed it. The new one still hasn't grown on me but I'm sure they had to have a voice that was available for updates or for temporary events.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

My only problem with the new one is how sparse it is. The previous one, and all the others before it, had a pretty consistently running monologue.

This new one will have the announcer speak a sentence or two, and then a rather lengthy stretch of silence. Others have said they don't like the cat's voice, but I've got no problem with that. I'd just like them to go back to the full narration.

i-neighborhood Guest

They driver might be disengaging parts of the narration too. I've also noticed the both the old and new spiels are not in sync with the descriptions and location, especially bay lake tower on resort line to contemporary. It mentions bay lake tower while in front of the train station at MK. Not a big deal to me but maybe someone who isn't familiar with this that and the other they might be confused. Nothing is perfect though. I do remember hearing the new spiel prior to implementation posted on one of these boards and I thought it was just someone demonstrating they could do the spiel, but then I realized they actually changed it. I don't know how or why it got posted to one of the boards prior too implementation.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

ProfScottRaynor is offline A-Ticket holder

Whoever designed the monorail sounds and spiels gets a gold star. It's amazing how much the monorail really builds my family's excitement for the Magic Kingdom.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I think I have the MCO monorail spiel in my sound clip collection. That one often becomes my "I have arrived moment".

Come to think of it, I may need to bump that thread up and see what everyone else comes up with.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mclovenmoss is offline A-Ticket holder

I use Sony vegas when editing videos but can also do audio as well, pretty good program.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123