Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss SpectroMagic CD artwork in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Greetings! I'm looking to slap a label to my SpectroMagic CD, but all I seem to have are scans of the case -- not the actual CD itself. Does anyone ...
    dr_nigel_c is offline A-Ticket holder

SpectroMagic CD artwork

Greetings!

I'm looking to slap a label to my SpectroMagic CD, but all I seem to have are scans of the case -- not the actual CD itself. Does anyone happen to have the actual CD already scanned, or does anyone have the actual CD they can scan for me?

Thanks!

dr_nigel_c@mousehut.com

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I did a quick google for you:

all I could find was the case cover (over and over)...

is it possible to zip and send it to me? (the tunes)

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Don't steal music.

Really, it's not cool.

dr_nigel_c is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd be more than happy to send the files from the CD over to you, since I know that it's not always possible for everyone to get ahold of the music that they'd like to listen to (whether it's due to a record being out-of-print or not available via the internet, etc).

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is no art on the CD itself - just the words "Walt Disney World" and Disney's SpectroMagic logo from the front cover.

SpectroMagic is available for sale at the Disney Parks, World of Disney stores, and several places online. It is not out-of-print. Please do not share music files unless you are certain they are not available otherwise or if you made the recording yourself at the park. Piracy is a sure-fire way to ensure no one will be able to get the music we want to hear in the future.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Or it's a sure-fire way to help an artist revolution against big record labels, you know, the ones who get 98% of all profits. A good portion of successful musicians have already broke free from their labels and see more royalties, some are successful enough to just start up their own label, and rest well, the rest of the industry is talentless, "pretty" people.

I'll share, and if I like, I'll buy.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Or it's a sure-fire way to help an artist revolution against big record labels, you know, the ones who get 98% of all profits. A good portion of successful musicians have already broke free from their labels and see more royalties, some are successful enough to just start up their own label, and rest well, the rest of the industry is talentless, "pretty" people.

I'll share, and if I like, I'll buy.

Sorry, but I don't think parade music from Disney falls into the category of 'artist revolution'. And illegal is illegal, no matter what spin you put on it.

If you don't want Lou and this site to get in trouble, don't post that you're illegally copying music. What you do privately is your own business.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I doubt Lou could get into trouble for ANYTHING I say, I doubt I even could (along the lines of sharing of course). Mainly because I have no shared content on my hard drive, nor is there ever.

Good point on the parade music, but unfortunately we're talking sharing in general now, and why would I go share a parade song I could listen to here (I think we got it) over and over or on Live365 or on countless other FREE sites that give you option to store (for free)?