Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Looking for Disney music? Let me know! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hello all! As you know, I have a pretty decent sized collection of Disney music, though nothing too too rare. Most of it is park music, some from resorts, a ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Looking for Disney music? Let me know!

Hello all! As you know, I have a pretty decent sized collection of Disney music, though nothing too too rare. Most of it is park music, some from resorts, a few from movies, etc.

I believe I have caught up on all of the outstanding requests, so if there is anything else you're looking for, feel free to either send a PM here or send an email to supernova222@yahoo.com. When you write, be sure to include "Disney Music" in the subject line so that it doesn't get sent to spam. I had to set up a filter to keep the requests heading to my inbox.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Kylemue is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Looking for Disney music? Let me know!

Greetings. I'd love to have the opportunity to get some of this music including ride audios, Wishes music, etc... How do you go about getting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylemue View Post
    Greetings. I'd love to have the opportunity to get some of this music including ride audios, Wishes music, etc... How do you go about getting it?
    Either post a short wish list here, or send it through a PM or email. I'll check it against what I have and see what I can send your way.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

crawfish is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi supernova --

I have a rather extensive collection myself, accumulated over the past decade and a half. I wonder if there's a way we could compare collections and fill in some gaps? I'm jonesing for some new music, although I don't have anything in particular in mind necessarily. I've got the stuff available through mousebits. I'm most interested in area loops. How do you share your files?

I'll shoot you a PM.

Mgoblue44 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Hello all! As you know, I have a pretty decent sized collection of Disney music, though nothing too too rare. Most of it is park music, some from resorts, a few from movies, etc.

I believe I have caught up on all of the outstanding requests, so if there is anything else you're looking for, feel free to either send a PM here or send an email to . When you write, be sure to include "Disney Music" in the subject line so that it doesn't get sent to spam. I had to set up a filter to keep the requests heading to my inbox.

Hello supernova, if possible i woud like you to send me a few tracks. I just started so my collection is very bare. I am mainly intrested in theme park music; Epcot near entrance, anything from Mainstreet and Coronado Springs if possible. I hope that is specific enough, if not, by reading these boards it sounds as if I can trust your judgement to send something close, I'm sure I will like it.

Hope I'm not being a pain in the butt, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoblue44 View Post
    Hello supernova, if possible i woud like you to send me a few tracks. I just started so my collection is very bare. I am mainly intrested in theme park music; Epcot near entrance, anything from Mainstreet and Coronado Springs if possible. I hope that is specific enough, if not, by reading these boards it sounds as if I can trust your judgement to send something close, I'm sure I will like it.

Hope I'm not being a pain in the butt, thank you.
    PM sent.

polybeachsunset is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi, I sent a PM and an email but I'm not sure they went through, sooooooo here is my wish list. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

We just got back from trip # 3 to WDW from Colorado. I really enjoy the music...it really brings me back to all of the magic. Here is a list of some songs / audio that I would love to have;

the song that they play on the safari ride in DAK
    Dinosaur ride thru audio
    Now is the Time
    Pirates ride thru audio
    Peter Pan music / ride thru audio
    Great Movie Ride audio
    Spaceship Earth ride thru
    Maelstrom ride thru
    Haunted Mansion ride thru

Not sure if you have these but A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!! In advance

Quote Originally Posted by polybeachsunset View Post
    Hi, I sent a PM and an email but I'm not sure they went through, sooooooo here is my wish list. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

We just got back from trip # 3 to WDW from Colorado. I really enjoy the music...it really brings me back to all of the magic. Here is a list of some songs / audio that I would love to have;

the song that they play on the safari ride in DAK
    Dinosaur ride thru audio
    Now is the Time
    Pirates ride thru audio
    Peter Pan music / ride thru audio
    Great Movie Ride audio
    Spaceship Earth ride thru
    Maelstrom ride thru
    Haunted Mansion ride thru

Not sure if you have these but A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!! In advance
    Sorry for the delay. Check your email.

Mgoblue44 is offline A-Ticket holder

supernova, I guess the next logical request would be for park music for Animal Kingdom and DHS. Thanks in advance.