Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Music Issues in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; So I need help on getting some music. I would like the Illuminations preshow music...all of them (lol i love them). I tried searching for them and some I have ...
    slyfox12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Music Issues

So I need help on getting some music.

I would like the Illuminations preshow music...all of them (lol i love them). I tried searching for them and some I have but others are so elusive, I failed. I don't know if somebody has the 2010 Very Merry Christmas Party Parade and Fireworks without a lot of background noise? I have those but I have background noise of someone making an Indian type of noise.

Thats it for now. Usually I try to file convert the music from websites but these are making trouble for me. I think Disney would make a killing if they sold all this music.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Music Issues

I have the IllumiNations preshow loop, but not the new parade or fireworks.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

hey mike can i get the illuminations pre-show...?
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Yes you can, Joe. If I don't send it tomorrow, please remind me and I'll be sure to send it over. I'm behind on my music requests, but I'll see if I can get to everyone tomorrow. Work's been crazy now with our upcoming class registration (it's not easy being in charge) but I will try to close my door for an hour or so and start sending out everyone's music.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Yes you can, Joe. If I don't send it tomorrow, please remind me and I'll be sure to send it over. I'm behind on my music requests, but I'll see if I can get to everyone tomorrow. Work's been crazy now with our upcoming class registration (it's not easy being in charge) but I will try to close my door for an hour or so and start sending out everyone's music.
    no rush buddy... plus like you i will probably be snowed in... my schools already closed and they called that in at 6 tonight...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    no rush buddy... plus like you i will probably be snowed in... my schools already closed and they called that in at 6 tonight...
    A bit premature on their part this time. Just like those dopes in NJ. They announced that the schools would be closed today. Yes, there's a little bit of snow on the grounds. But the streets are being plowed, and buses can easily make it to school. So now schools are closed, offices will be open, and parents are left scrambling trying to figure out just what the heck they're to do with their kids.

A bit premature on their part this time. Just like those dopes in NJ. They announced that the schools would be closed today. Yes, there's a little bit of snow on the grounds. But the streets are being plowed, and buses can easily make it to school. So now schools are closed, offices will be open, and parents are left scrambling trying to figure out just what the heck they're to do with their kids.
    well your in the city right...? hopefully it gets plowed correctly... but im sure it will be considering the flak they caught from last time...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

well your in the city right...? hopefully it gets plowed correctly... but im sure it will be considering the flak they caught from last time...
    They only caught flak because the Sanitation Commissioner "unofficially" put out an order to plow the main street, half plow the secondary streets, and totally ignore the tertiary roads, all because of their pay cut. Then bad things happen, like a new born whose mom cannot get medical attention, delivers her child, only to have it die nine hours later. You know what? Don't want to worry about a paycut on your santitation job? Then you should have stayed in high school.

They only caught flak because the Sanitation Commissioner "unofficially" put out an order to plow the main street, half plow the secondary streets, and totally ignore the tertiary roads, all because of their pay cut. Then bad things happen, like a new born whose mom cannot get medical attention, delivers her child, only to have it die nine hours later. You know what? Don't want to worry about a paycut on your santitation job? Then you should have stayed in high school.
    no your right... you know it is just as important that side roads and residential areas get plowed as major highways and streets... he forgot that human life is more important than anything else...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

no your right... you know it is just as important that side roads and residential areas get plowed as major highways and streets... he forgot that human life is more important than anything else...
    I meant them, not you. I can't believe they're complaining that their meager minimal jobs are taking a cut, so they decide to play hardball during a very dangerous storm. Put on your big girl pants, get in your trucks, plow the streets, and pick up my d@mn trash already.

I meant them, not you. I can't believe they're complaining that their meager minimal jobs are taking a cut, so they decide to play hardball during a very dangerous storm. Put on your big girl pants, get in your trucks, plow the streets, and pick up my d@mn trash already.

Mike I'm completely agreeing with you on this one... Like Nike says "Just Do It"...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney