Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Disney Music is Now On iTunes in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I don't know if anyone knew about this but Disney music is now available on iTunes. It is a good way to get all the track you want without buying ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Disney Music is Now On iTunes

I don't know if anyone knew about this but Disney music is now available on iTunes. It is a good way to get all the track you want without buying the entire album (it came in handy for me!) Here is the link to go to the disney store. You do need to have apple's iTunes installed to use it

http://www.itunes.com
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    That is AWESOME news! Thanks!

You are quite welcome!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hey I had no idea there were even any Disney songs for iTunes! Thanks for the link!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Oh yes, and in fact it's been there for quite some time - originally on the front page, and it was exclusive. You used to be able to popup to the "Disney" genre, but they got rid of it and replaced it with "Children's" (don't they know they're not the same?!) - but if you use the browse icon at the top right when in the music store (by the search box), you can still isolate all Disney music.

Not enough from the parks, though, IMHO.

I agree they need to release the park music on iTunes. It seems like every CD I buy has only 1 or 2 songs that aren't repeats on it.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

We should all bombard itunes with request for park music! Maybe then they will listen
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose