Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Music request thread in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Sorry to be checking in on this thread so late. Just spent a glorious internet-free weekend setting up my winter home in the Poconos, sandwiched around one of two Trans-Siberian ...
    goodday is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Music request thread

Sorry to be checking in on this thread so late. Just spent a glorious internet-free weekend setting up my winter home in the Poconos, sandwiched around one of two Trans-Siberian Orchestra concerts (my annual tradition). The second show will be next month in Orlando on the day I arrive at WDW!

So, keep your posted and PMed requests coming. Happy to fill them for everyone!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

OK. Another WDW Forum member tipped me off to a great way to be able to share music. So I'm back and ready to help! If you have any requests, PM me with what you are looking for and be sure to include your email address, as that is the only way I will be able to get the music to you.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

goldenstate5 is offline A-Ticket holder

There is something I've been searching an eternity for and Martin Smith's videos have confirmed it exists out there. Does anybody have David Newman's instrumental score for "Cranium Command"? Not the full show audio, just the score pieces during the show.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I have the load music (not a long track), but that's all the instrumental music I have from Cranium Command. If you can point us towards a video, maybe someone can lift the music for you.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

daleycss is offline A-Ticket holder

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the Epcot Christmas Music? Its the future world area music. You hear it everywhere and it's one of my favorites! Thanks a bunch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12