Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Music request thread in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Not sure if one has been started, but if this works for everyone, maybe we can have it turned into a sticky so that Disney fans can build up their ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Music request thread

Not sure if one has been started, but if this works for everyone, maybe we can have it turned into a sticky so that Disney fans can build up their own music collection.

Sometimes you're searching for one or two particular tracks but aren't having any luck. Meanwhile, another WDW Radio forum member might have it in his or her own collection. So this thread can give us a chance to let others know what we're after and see if anyone can help us out.

If you are in need of any tracks, start posting below and let's see what others of us can do here.

Happy listening, everyone!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

ajwiseman09 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Music request thread

I am looking for the EPCOT entrance loop. It is probably my most favorite sound in WDW.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." Walt Disney

Prior to 1998-Offsite (2 trips)
    2000-Fort Wilderness (5)
    2001-Fort Wilderness (5)
    2006-Offsite (3)
    10/10/09-10/17-Coronado Springs (Honeymoon) (6)
    12/31/09-1/4/10-All Star Movies (New Years) (3)
    10/7/10-10/16-Wilderness Lodge (1st Ann.) (8)
    11/24/10-11/28-Lighthouse Keys (2)
    3/9/11-3/15/11-LK & PO Riverside (5)
    7/29/11-8/6/11- LK and Disney Dream (3)
    9/2/11-9/6/11- LK (4)
    12/31-1/6/12 - LK and Carribbean Beach (7)
    3/29-4/2 - Pop Century (3)
    7/27-7/30 - LK (4)
    11/1-11/11 - Poly, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Dream (5)
    5/23/13-5/27 - LK (5)
    8/3-811 - Disneyland (4)

Total Days in Disney Parks: 72

I can get that to you. PM me with your email address!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Great thread. I don't go a day without listening to Disney music.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

That's why I threw this up. If there is something someone hears and would love to have it in their collection, I'm sure there are others here who would love to help out.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

This is a great idea.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

I've got something like 9GB of Dis music/sounds ranging from everything to things like the aforementioned Epcot entrance medley (I have I think 10 different versions of that - depending on the year) to commercials that played/play at the resorts to original recordings of Walt doing voiceovers for World's Fair attractions. The majority of my collection came from sites like MouseBits where I'd have to guess I downloaded at least half of what I have.

I know there are a few things that I have searched for and have yet to find so I'll definitely have to think of what those are and post up here I'm happy to share what I have as well!

The only one(s) I can think of now that I have searched for unsuccessfully for quite some time is the narration for the TTA (past and present).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I have the middle TTA, not the original and not the newest.

Actually, let me throw this one out for anyone who might have it. Searching for the satellite broadcast (with FedEx and Crazy Larry commercials) from the Space Mountain queue. I have the Comm Chat segment, but can't find the other one anywhere.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I have the middle TTA, not the original and not the newest.
    Is it a recording or source do you know?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

A recording. Haven't found the source audio anywhere

Though for this one, I don't mind it being a recording, actually, because it gives the illusion of being on the ride. Have the fun of being on the ride is the sound of the clattering cars.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Ka-chunk ka-chunk...ka-chunk ka-chunk...

I_am_back is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Ka-chunk ka-chunk...ka-chunk ka-chunk...
    Right. Despite "gliding along on magents", those really are noisy cars, aren't they?

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Yeah, but would you trade that sound in for a completely silent ride? I wouldn't.

When Lou and Tim did their Top Ten Sounds of WDW, that was one of the sounds Lou mentioned. Even had a sound clip of it, with the "middle" narration.

You have to wonder a little if Walt's obsession with trains may have played into that any. Could they have been quieter considering the technology?

Details...

Another great sound from that podcast was when he talked about the previous gen monorails with the manual doors. Where the CMs had to walk by and manually slam the doors shut, similar to what we came to know as the sliding minivan door. I had completely forgotten about that until he mentioned it on that show.

Ahhhhh...the good ol' days.

I_am_back is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Every now and again, you can still catch the slamming noise. It is a cool sound!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast