Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I enjoyed this flashback. Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations - YouTube Then again, I loved Tapestry of Nations...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations

I enjoyed this flashback.

Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations - YouTube

Then again, I loved Tapestry of Nations
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nat

That was great!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Super Bowl XXXIV Disney half time show - Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nat

Ten times better than the actual half-time show, but it had NOTHING on the game itself, especially the last five minutes
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Tonight's game was a paint-by-numbers snoozefest until the end. And even that wasn't terribly exciting.

An appropriate ending to one of the most boring seasons I've ever witnessed.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

But today you will have the memories of a 53 year old lady strutting around a stage.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

She looked 63 in her movement. Though dancing was never a strong point for her.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Loved the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Tonight's game was a paint-by-numbers snoozefest until the end. And even that wasn't terribly exciting.

An appropriate ending to one of the most boring seasons I've ever witnessed.
    Season was awful. But these last two games had me up right until the bitter end. Nicely helped me to rest of the season.

However, these have been some of the better playoff games I've seen. The teams that made it this year truly deserved to be there. Those who didn't make it this year had zero business of being there to begin with.

From a NY perspective, the Giants won their last two playoff games on the road, without the benefit of homefield advantage. There's something rewarding and warming inside about sending the hometeam fans home angry and disappointed.

NY's last playoff game was won in overtime. The Super Bowl came down to a hail mary throw that literally touched the receiver's fingers. The game was about turn overs and taking the lead the whole way. A 47-3 blowout on either team's part would have been awful. NY and NE were both evenly matched. The entire game, on either side of the half time show, was anything but boring this year. Plus, the east coast rivalry made things even better.
    Last edited by supernova; 02-06-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

We see the game differently, I guess. The Patriots had one great drive to end the first half. The Giants had one great drive to end the second half. Manningham made a stellar sideline grab. Welker had a huge drop. Hernandez had an important drop. Hail Mary pass was knocked down.

*yawn*

The Giants and 49ers were the only teams in the NFC to bring an actual defense to the table. And the Giants offense is far better than anything San Fran can muster right now.

The Patriots really had no right being in the Superbowl, but Brady makes even mediocre teams dangerous. I'm pretty sure that's the first time a defense ranked 31st in the league ever made it that far.

Either way, I'm glad the Giants won. They were the better team. Been watching this game since 1978, though. That was the second most boring Superbowl I've seen since the Rams/Titans sitcom many years ago.

Even bad games can still be close.

Green Bay had a phenominal record this year and should have been in the Super Bowl. I guess if you're going to be knocked out, it might as well be by that year's eventual champion.

They had the worst defense in the NFL. The fact they made it as far as they did was monumental testament to what an incredible QB Rodgers is. Especially considering they had almost no running game and a TE that couldn't catch a football.