Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss 2 Song Requests in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Greetings to all my fellow Disney enthusiats. This is my 1st post. What a great site this is! I have 2 audio requests, if anyone has them. 1) The "Universe ...
    Disney Joy is offline A-Ticket holder

2 Song Requests

Greetings to all my fellow Disney enthusiats. This is my 1st post. What a great site this is!

I have 2 audio requests, if anyone has them. 1) The "Universe of Energy" song that was heard in the original version of the attraction (Pre Ellen's version) and 2) "It's Fun to be Free" from the World of Motion attraction.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can provide these.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Disney Joy!

Both the songs you are looking for are available on the 2-disc WDW Official Album: The Happiest Celebration on Earth.

The set is available at the theme parks for $24.95 or by WDW mail order: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com or 1-407-363-6200. Note that it is NOT the same as the "The Happiest Celebration on Earth" single CD on sale at Amazon.com

Otherwise, you might check ebay for older editions of the WDW official album, because both songs were on those when the original rides were in Epcot.

Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

bryan89 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have both of those songs. If you would like I can post both of them for you.

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    Just a general comment - we cannot condone the posting of current Disney copyrighted material. Discussions along this line could get a web board shut down.

Disneydame pointed out a couple great avenues to get this material.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan89
    I have both of those songs. If you would like I can post both of them for you.

People's underwearz around here get all bunched up when you imply "share" so we'll need codewords or something (sharedahdoodles?).

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Joy
    I have 2 audio requests.

without any consideration to your intelligence, Joy, I'd post offical cd links but then again, we both know that's not what you're looking for eh?

I don't have those songs... sorry

Last edited by Tampa; 06-17-2005 at 07:57 AM.

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    It is not called share - it is called copyright infringement and it is against the law. As such, there is no place for it in a public forum like this.

Tampa - If you have a problem with my moderating please feel free to PM me privately and if you feel really strong please feel free to PM AKQJ10.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE