Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss does anybody know where i can find these attractions? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi! First of all I'd like to say that I'm a new user. I just joined today. The site's looking great so far! I have actually a pretty long list ...
    Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking does anybody know where i can find these attractions?

Hi! First of all I'd like to say that I'm a new user. I just joined today. The site's looking great so far! I have actually a pretty long list of what I'm looking for and I don't actually expect to find all of it. I've tried for so long already. Any that you could direct me to or send me would be amazing! I'm looking for audio files of any or all of the following attractions: Hall of Presidents, Legend of the Lion King, Mickey's Philharmagic, Ellen's Energy Adventure (i already have the area music, I'm just looking for the ride-through), Malestrom, American Adventure (show and/or area music), O Canada (show), Muppet Vision 3D (show), and Fantasmic. This is a weird one, but I have stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside and love the music outside the lobby. If anybody (doubtful) has it that would be more than amazing, but like I said I don't expect that anybody does. Thank you once again and I am pleased to now be a part of DisneyWorldTrivia.com!

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to DWT.com

**Imagineer0988**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun and exciting!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome, Imagineer0988!

I know Fantasmic is available on CD from Disney. You might find more listed here: http://laughingplacestore.com/Category.asp?RC=125&P=1
    If it is sold at the parks, you can get it from Disney mail order: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com or 407-363-6200, usually for less than what Laughingplace charges.

Some of the attractions listed are available on DVD from www.extinct-attractions-club.com

The music from Riverside is a tough one. Have you tried calling the resort and asking about what it is?

Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    most songs from the rides that i have are avaliable on the disney cd the happiest celebration on earth(i think that's the right title)
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hello, and welcome!! I actually have most of those files in MP3 format on my server (which I have not unpacked as yet). Send me a PM or email reminder and i'll try to get those up ASAP!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I used to work at PO (Both Riverside and French Quarter) and I love that music as well! They also play it outside in the CM smoking area and I would take my break out there even though I do not smoke. From what I learned, the music is part of the theming and is not for sale, I tried one night on the late shift to see if the CDs in the changer had the song titles on them, but they were just plain silver. This was about 3 years ago so if it is available now I don't know.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    you can find all of it on #disney-central

(you have to try my Dolby Headphone files .. incredible surround sound .. btw all my videos are recorded with it too )

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Disney-Central rocks.

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you so much, sounds great!

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I need help with disney centrel.I need to download a thing called mighty max in order to download the videos.I downloaded it but It still won't work! Edit:Could Someone give me a link there?
    Last edited by JEV4; 09-10-2005 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Link
    I just love World of Warcraft.

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder

I need to download a thing called mighty max in order to download the videos.I downloaded it but It still won't work!
    you have to download what ??! .. you need an irc program .. thats all

Edit:Could Someone give me a link there?
    there is no link .. oh wait if you installed an irc prog here's a link

irc://irc.irchighway.net:6660/disney-central