Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss I thought of a few new requests in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; nevermind, i was able to figure it out. i just didnt realize that i needed azureus....
    Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    nevermind, i was able to figure it out. i just didnt realize that i needed azureus.

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    you can download all those songs if you have a file sharing program, such as limewire, kazaa, napster, etc.
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

Talking

let me say, first of all, that I love your site, dolbyman! it is such an amazing website and it's look excellent! my question regards whether you have the following AUDIO files on your website. actually ive looked and they arent there, but i was wondering if you could find any way to put on the requests that I listed on the first post of this forum (carousel of progress, space mountain, etc) in audio format. if you could help me out that would be great. thanks so much! let me know!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    first of all it's not my website . . but thanx for the compliments

regarding the audio requests .. I have a space mountain aduioI recoded myself . it's 3d aduio (Dolby headphone) but you wont find it as a single file .. cause the torrent system is used for big files only .. but we have an irc channel you can download those little files off servers or download it together with all my DH headphone audiofiles in the my DH compliation http://www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker/t...hp?category=12

thanks. i actually downloaded that already. it does sound amazing! but, i was looking for the space mountain queue music (I have some queue music, I was looking for the part of the queue where you see the stars and the floating objects). thanks anyway! if you know where i could find this it would be amazing!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    enter the irc channel and look on some audio servers ... I think there is a very good chance you can find it there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12