Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Video requests in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Jas I believe I have that video somewhere... I'll try to find it and put it up for you....
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Jas

I believe I have that video somewhere... I'll try to find it and put it up for you.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Thanks Lou.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    Lou - do you have my multi-edit of ETR-UNM? Ans Jas, just FYI - once the DLR original version cames back out of it's very long rehab I will be making a multi-edit of the original.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Awesome - I want to see the original as well as the "New Management."
    *goes back to singing Iago's Friend Like Me*
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    RU... I'm not sure what version I have. If you'd like me to post it here, let me know and you can either email it to me or I can give you my FTP server info.

Lou Mongello

jmainaz is offline A-Ticket holder

American Adventure

I need at least the audio (Not just Golden Dreams) ,or better yet, the video from this attraction. I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Please, does anyone have it or know where I can get it???

Thanks in advance.

-JMAinAZ

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    the answer is as always disney-central

nikosaek is offline A-Ticket holder

Help me look for this

Hi to all my new friends here at the wdw cite. I am looking for the full attaction of MGM park Muppet vision 3d. all I have ia an mp3 of the audio. But what i am looking for is the video version of the whole attaction of meppet 3d. Help me There must be a place top download it . I looked averyware and no luck : YOu guys are my last hope.

cheers to the house of the mouse
    nikosaek
    P.s. email me at nikosaek@netzero.net thanks

Splash Mountain is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would love see some put a resent full video of rides like The hole Tower Of Terror, The hole Splash Mountain, The hole Test Track, The hole Kilimanjaro Safaris, The hole Lights Motors, Action Show, and The hole Horizons ride? So we can download it here thanks.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I don't think you'll get Muppet*Vision anywhere...Disney doesn't allow videotaping in that show!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I would love see some put a resent full video of rides like The hole Tower Of Terror, The hole Splash Mountain, The hole Test Track, The hole Kilimanjaro Safaris, The hole Lights Motors, Action Show, and The hole Horizons ride? So we can download it here thanks.
    all on disney-central

Hi to all my new friends here at the wdw cite. I am looking for the full attaction of MGM park Muppet vision 3d.
    I have a low quality section of the show on my server .. but I'm sure if you make a request on our forum
    www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker/forum
    you surely get a nice quality version

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I don't think you'll get Muppet*Vision anywhere...Disney doesn't allow videotaping in that show!
    Disney doesn't allow taping or pictures of a lot of thinks...yet we still manage!

Splash Mountain is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey dolbyman The WDWresorttv's solfware doesn't work on my Computer. The only media players I can used are realplayer and Windows Media Player 10 thats it nothing else so thats why I download hear at Disney World Trivia .

I actually think I have the Muppetvision entire show in Disgital Format... i'll try and look for it when I get home (oh if I only had the time to organize my multimedia files)
    Lou Mongello

yoda_5729 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney-Central website

Hi, I was also looking for an American Adventure video and it was stated it was on Disney-Central.....can someone please post that site so I know where it is. I have looked for it several times but have been unable to find it.....thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast