Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Video requests in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Does anyone have a tape of Cinderellabration? I forgot to stop and see it while at MK....
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Does anyone have a tape of Cinderellabration? I forgot to stop and see it while at MK.
    Izzy

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey dolbyman The WDWresorttv's solfware doesn't work on my Computer. The only media players I can used are realplayer and Windows Media Player 10 thats it nothing else so thats why I download hear at Disney World Trivia .
    you need an irc prog or torrent prob for disney-central ...to download the files .. after that you can easily use your mediaplayer

Hi, I was also looking for an American Adventure video and it was stated it was on Disney-Central.....can someone please post that site so I know where it is. I have looked for it several times but have been unable to find it.....thanks
    it sure is on disney-central .. right now only on the irc channel .. cause the BT tracker was updated .. and lost all the files

filename on my server is:american_adventure_(rm_ru42)-1.wmv

Splash Mountain is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am sorry man but none of Those media players can work on my computer.

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am sorry man but none of Those media players can work on my computer.
    erm .. to get this clear .. you know that you can't download directly from disney central .. right ? you have to use one of those to programs (they are no mediaplayers) to get the files
    Last edited by dolbyman; 06-14-2005 at 01:13 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345