Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Video requests in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I get a number of inquiries about videos from attractions, shows, extinct rides, etc. I will be posting some videos in the Downloads section of the main site soon, but ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Video requests

I get a number of inquiries about videos from attractions, shows, extinct rides, etc.
    I will be posting some videos in the Downloads section of the main site soon, but wanted to know if anyone had any specific requests (20,000 Leagues has been a popular one of late). Since I have so many and can't post them all at once, I'll try and get people's requests up first.
    When I get the videos uploaded, I'll post a link here.-pleased-
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

adambreakey is offline Moderator
    Ace - How about the Mickey Mouse Revue?
    Or a 'Now is the time' Carousel of Progress?
    Or a Mr Toads Wild Ride?

I have many more on my list of 'wants'.

Thanks!!!!

-- I wish I could get all of my favorite extinct rides on dvd... Why doesn't Disney sell a dvd with them all on it? I would pay for it.

adamb
    To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I agree with the 'extinct' attractions first.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Does anyone have a video of "Wishes"? I saw a clip and got all teary-eyed- the full version would probably wipe me out ....
    Even pieces of it would be great...
    thanks

KristaTX is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd like to see Horizons again .

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm sure that you'll be able to guess mine. How about a video of the Buzz ride? I'd really appreciate that one.
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buzznut31
    I'm sure that you'll be able to guess mine. How about a video of the Buzz ride? I'd really appreciate that one.
    Ask and ye shall receive... go to the Members-Only downloads thread for your Buzz video!!

Lou Mongello

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm losing track of who I tell this to, but if your looking for extict attractions, I got some DVD's from a guy that splices people home homes togtehr to make a full ride through with cool bonus features. They are OK quality but the content is great. You'll see a lot of DL movies but he has WDW to. All is donation money if you donate....just read the site its easier then explaining

http://www.extinct-attractions-club.com/

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    lou over here in the uk we can't get the vacation planning videos anymore,i've read the disney-central thread and have spent a good deal of the afternoon trying to get this--but alas i'm not too hot on pc's and i'm bereft of these planning videos still.i know i'm new here and it's maybe not polite to start begging right away but i would just love to download one of these as i'm sure would a lot of brits --:mickey:
    thanks for any info or help

Can't get the video?!?! That's not fun at all. Did anyone from Disney say why? I'll see what I can do to help you as well.

thanks trendymagic.i think they stopped shipping them to us wdw fans in the uk 'cos the demand wasn't great!!i'd just love to watch them on my pc when i'm pottering about on the net!
    thanks again

I'll try and get one to you...

hmmm.. just thinking ...

I'll keep in touch.
    Lou Mongello

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I'll try and get one to you...

hmmm.. just thinking ...

I have a good feeling we might be thinking the same sort of thing.

You know what they say... great minds...
    Lou Mongello

lou, after a fair bit of blood tears and sweat i managed to get the video planners for 2004 from the disney-central place that ru42 spoke of(i got a nasty trojan at the same time)and i can honestly say it's brilliant especially compared with some of stuff disney shipped over to us in the uk---very good quality and it runs for ages.anyway while in there i downloaded wishes as well (shot from your favourite place-the train station and it's great quality.i noticed crashbunny wanted this. now i don't know if you want this or if you prefer to get your own stuff but i'd be more than happy to send it to you ---------the only problem is i'd need your help or instructions as i'm not sure how to do this --i mean it's quite a big file --about 111mb.i'm not sure as i say if we can upload files like this and if not my apologies for suggesting it --but i think the members would LOVE this!!!!!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast