Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Epcot Music, somebody help me.... in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I Had a cassette tape of music from Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I know they made a CD of it, I purchased this back in 1994 / 95. I love ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Epcot Music, somebody help me....

I Had a cassette tape of music from Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I know they made a CD of it, I purchased this back in 1994 / 95.

I love the epcot music on it, and I'm looking to try to find MP3's of:

Universe of Energy
    Tomorrow's Child
    Magic Journeys ( a good recording of it)
    Fun to be free
    Horizons

I'll be willing to do a massively nice trade off if someone can help me out. I'll post the actual song list from the tape and a pic of it when I get back home.

Thanks!

Tom

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    There was an official version of Disneyland, Walt Disney World that I bought about that same time that has those. Were most of the Epcot songs toward the last part? I have the case at home so it will be a little while before I can get the real title. I will see what I can do if you think this might be it.

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have the Universe of Energy if you would like. I won't be able to send it to you until Monday, but if you give me your email address I'd be happy to when I can.

ceustis is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have them - from the 1991 Official Album of Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort. If you give me your address I'd be happy to trade you for them via email.