Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Looking for Great Audio in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey everyone. I'm looking for some great audio of Philharmagic, Muppets 3D, and Carousel of Progress. I've been on #Disney-Central and I can't work that thing for the life of ...
    DisneyGrl85 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Looking for Great Audio

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some great audio of Philharmagic, Muppets 3D, and Carousel of Progress. I've been on #Disney-Central and I can't work that thing for the life of me so if anyone can direct me to an easy download I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
    Meg
    I had to p-e-e in France & they sent me to Morocco :lookaroun
    Mariah Carey - Magic Kingdom - 12/5/04
    Next Trip - December 10-17 Disney Magic - December 17 - WDW

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 10, 2005 1:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>Days `Til My Sanity </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Finally in Disney World!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Smile

i have both muppet vision 3d and mickeys philharmagic and i got them both on #disney-central. if u go to !DCaudio and then go through Walt Disney World Resort - Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - Mickeys Philharmagic you can get that. if u go to !DCaudio and then go through Walt Disney World Resort - Disney MGM Studios you can find the Muppet Vision 3D full show as well. As far as the COP, I'm looking for the same thing, as you can see by the thread i posted yesterday . if i found out how to get it i'll tell you as well, or visa versa?

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    I used to be a main server on #DC, but since I got here at school I can't get in because of the schools filters. Once I can get around them, I'll have both my audio and video servers up.

Feel free to catch me on AIM and I can send what I've got.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking

if u hav the newest COP could u send it 2 me? i would really appreciate it! wats ur screen name?

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    hey scottie .. we have to sit together sometime .. and try to solve that problem

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by dolbyman
    hey scottie .. we have to sit together sometime .. and try to solve that problem
    Yes, yes we do. Or I need to get the wireless on my laptop working (which isn't through the school) so I can help people.

I feel really bad for not being on there for this long.

And if anyone wants audio/video from me, my AIM screen name is in my sig!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

bryan89 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The VisionsFantastic.com website has the Muppet Vision 3d audio that you can download.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Again, I have to back up #Disney-Central. Got more than half of my stuff from there. Although you have difficulty with it, there are hundreds of guides out there. Getting in touch with RU42 would be a good start.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney