Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Mickey's PhilharMagic mp3? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi all, I'm a newbie and was wondering if anyone had a mp3 of Mickey's PhilharMagic? I adore that ride, but unfortunately live in California (I hate that we don't ...
    MayaHJ7 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Mickey's PhilharMagic mp3?

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and was wondering if anyone had a mp3 of Mickey's PhilharMagic? I adore that ride, but unfortunately live in California (I hate that we don't have it yet) and it's one of my favorite rides of all time and I just would love to be able to hear it

Thanks so much in advance!

Hugs and peaches,

Maya
    My mom is a 5 year survivor!

Disney Collegiate Internship hopeful
    Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor/ Master Gracey fan girl!

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking

hey and welcome to disneyworldtrivia! i actually have mickeys philharmagic mp3 and i love the show! I've seen it about 3 times the past 2 times ive been down there (i live in new york). Unfortunately the file is just 0.3 megabites too large to email. i really hate that! If you download mirc for either the $20 lifetime price or use the free 30-day trial, which i did (unfortunately my time has expired so ill need to pay for it probably). Then use the #disney-central channel on mirc to get everything you want! Theres so much! I found it to be very very worth it. Check out the #Disney-Central thread under this category (multimedia) to learn how to get mirc and #Disney-Central. nything else i can do 4 u let me know!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    (unfortunately my time has expired so ill need to pay for it probably). Then use the #disney-central channel on mirc to get
    only thing that hapens after 30 days is a nagging request box for 5 sec but after that you can go on using .. no need to purchase

Talking

wow....i must be a complete idiot. lol u hav no idea how u just made my day. im soooo happy now Thanx soo much Dolbyman! Cya on #Disney-Central again! Im Coaster0988 on it.

MayaHJ7 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question

Hi all,

I have a question: Is the disney central website www.disneycentral.com? If so, where can I find the multimedia section? I feel so lost!

Thanks so much!

Hugs and peaches,

Maya
    My mom is a 5 year survivor!

Disney Collegiate Internship hopeful
    Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor/ Master Gracey fan girl!

this is exactly what i thought at first. however, i soon realized that everybody was talking about mirc, which is almost like a giant chatroom where you can also exchange files. #disney-central is the channel on mirc created for disney fans by disney fans. if you look at the #disney-central thread you can find out how to download mirc. if you have any questions after, please feel free to ask me.

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    our website is www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker (bittorrent)

captjack23 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Mickey's PhilharMagic mp3?

Hello,

new to the site and just got back from wdw. it was my 5th visit and first time riding Mickeys Philharmic. i have to say it was one of my favorites. anyways i was wondering if anyone had the mp3 available of the show. thanks

HenrySoren is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Mickey's PhilharMagic mp3?

Thanks for your help dolbyman, was looking for it too!