Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Mickey's Not So Scary Music in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Originally Posted by dolbyman you can download marnis hallowishes video .. it has an live/source audio mix .. sound very nice Where from?...
    Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dolbyman
    you can download marnis hallowishes video .. it has an live/source audio mix .. sound very nice
    Where from?
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    where you get all the stuff .. disney-central

chipndale131 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Could you tell me where to find it on Disney Central's site?

Thanks

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    to get it off of disney central, you first need to register with them. then you can check out their torrents. its also possible that dolby meant #disney-central on mirc. look at the first thread under the "multimedia - video, music and sound files" forums and you'll see how to get it if you do not have it already. once you're there, you can check out dolby's server (!dolby) or my server (!coaster). hope to see you there , and you can always ask me questions if you have any

tikiroom64 is offline A-Ticket holder

Halloween Music

Hi mrp,
    Do you still have the Boo to You Parade Music available? My family went to the MNSSHP last year and my kids sing this over and over again....all year long! I would love to get this music from someone or somewhere.

Thanks!

1FoolishMortal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    That should be the WDW version since there is no Boo To You parade or MNSSHP in DL.

That's actually changing this year. Last year was the first year of Mickey's Halloween Treat at California Adventure. They're continuing it this year, along with adding Disney's HalloweenTime, a celebration for the entire resort where parts of both DL and DCA will be decorated.

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    You can get the Hallowishes audio at Mousebit.com... For the Boo To YOu parade audio, there is a clip of the parade on YouTube, and the person who did the clip used source audio over the video. They got the audio from a now-defunct site, but here's what I did to get it:

1. Search 'how to capture video/audio from youtube' on google, it will pull up many tools. Find a free one.
    2. Make sure you save the clip as an .flv
    3. Search .flv to mp3 converter on google... I downloaded a demo of one program that gives you 10 minutes of recording time. It puts a watermark on the video, but since you're just extracting the audio, it's perfect for this purpose

Voila, you now have a 9+ minute MP3 of the source audio for the new Boo To You parade music, all the way to the end where Goofy comes around with the candy. Sound quality is great (make sure you extract at 128k minimum... I use 320 and notice a difference). This will hold you over until Disney finally decides to release the audio on CD for us to buy.

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!

yenfai1138 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The music for the BTY Parade with the lyrics "It's not so very scary, It's really not so scary, Boo to you, Boo boo boo" is now available on a CD sold at Disney World, "Magic Kingdom Event Party Music." It's a terrible name, I know. And it was expensive! It also has Pirate and Princess Event music and something else. I honestly won't listen to the rest of the CD ever again, but it was worth it to have the Halloween music in CD quality!

Also, I have some of the earlier (2004) Halloween party music on my site:

yenfai1138.wordpress.com

Click the blue links to download music.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the background music used in the track "MNSSHP_Intro_2004_Edit" on my page is available somewhere? I know it's on the "Disney's Halloween Songs and Sounds" CD, but the characters sing over it. I'd love to have just the instrumental!

pjm406 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile event party cd

i got it for $ 22.98 at Relive The Magic - Welcome!

pat m

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I can't even see a cd for that price on their page

pjm406 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by dolbyman View Post
    I can't even see a cd for that price on their page
    Buy any 1 item and you get a code after checkout for $29. This code is good for every 1 purchase you make afterwards.

Patm

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    That site has the CD marked up about $20 over WDW's price. Coupon or not, that's a heck of a premium.

You can call WDW Mail Order directly at 407-363-6200 or email them at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com. I can't imagine that their shipping charge would bring the price anywhere near the premium you'd pay on any of the shopping service sites.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12