Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Mickey's Not So Scary Music in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I went toMickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party the other night for the first time. It was so cool, I loved the headless horseman's ride down main street. I recorded ...
    dsnyvillain is offline A-Ticket holder

Mickey's Not So Scary Music

I went toMickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party the other night for the first time. It was so cool, I loved the headless horseman's ride down main street. I recorded some video with my digital camera but it doesn't record sound. Since they don't sell a cd of the music for the party I was wondering if anyone here happened to have it or know where I could get it. I videoed the headless horseman, the whole parade, some of the fireworks, and the villains dance party before their meet and great. Any of this music would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jennifer

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    That was good. Boo to You!

dsnyvillain is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank-you so much for the parade music

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnyvillain
    I went toMickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party the other night for the first time. It was so cool, I loved the headless horseman's ride down main street. I recorded some video with my digital camera but it doesn't record sound. Since they don't sell a cd of the music for the party I was wondering if anyone here happened to have it or know where I could get it. I videoed the headless horseman, the whole parade, some of the fireworks, and the villains dance party before their meet and great. Any of this music would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    Hi Jennifer and to the forums! Glad your question was answered so quickly. Feel free to ask us anything else and have fun while you're here!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

splah is offline A-Ticket holder
    i was wondering if anyone had the music from this year's parade? i can't get it out of my head!!!

chipndale131 is offline A-Ticket holder

Music from Boo to You Parade

Is the link provided the music to the Disneyland parade? Anyone have the WDW version? Boo to You, Happy Halloween?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    That should be the WDW version since there is no Boo To You parade or MNSSHP in DL.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

chipndale131 is offline A-Ticket holder

Parade Music

Maybe it is another year's music as this year the recurring music is a chorus of "Boo to You, Happy Halloween." Thanks for the reply

SMOOZ is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm also looking for this year's Halloween parade music. I can't get it out of my head either. I Love It!!! Does anyone have it?????

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yes the music at the parade was different. We went twice it was awesome. If anyone finds it let us know, I would love to add it to my ipod. Boo to you and you, happy halloween
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

nanster is offline A-Ticket holder
    http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-133.asp

Here is a link to a video of the whole "Boo To YOU" parade - it includes audio of the song...I could not find it anywhere else on the net - note: that the audio is a little wonky at the beginning of the video - then it gets much better...ENJOY!

SMOOZ is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you so much! If you ever find any other sites please post them. My son and I have just enjoyed this parade all over again......LOVE IT!!!!!

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Does anyone know where I can find the audio to HaloWishes?
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    you can download marnis hallowishes video .. it has an live/source audio mix .. sound very nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast