Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Kali River Rapids Video? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Does anyone have an on-ride video from Kali River Rapids? I have search across the internet and have only found 1 of the queue and some of the ride taken ...
    colav10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Kali River Rapids Video?

Does anyone have an on-ride video from Kali River Rapids? I have search across the internet and have only found 1 of the queue and some of the ride taken from the bridge overlooking it.

I know Digital-Disney used to have an on-ride video of this ride but that site is no longer operating.

If anyone has an on-ride video of the kali river rapids I will be in your debt!

Thanks
    Colav10

I can't imagine anyone wanting to take their video camera on that ride! I know that we never have taken ours. Good luck!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    You just cover the lens with a sandwich bag, provided it's not over a seam, and tape it around the edges. It's an old film-making trick, but it works surprising well. You just have to remember to hold onto your camera in the first place.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Many people do this on Splash Mountain, even though you don't get nearly as wet. It indeed does work, though use it with caution.
    Izzy

Angry

I AM NOT TAKING A VIDEO OF KALI RIVER RAPIDS! I AM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO OF THE RIDE!

Does anyone have one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by colav10
    I AM NOT TAKING A VIDEO OF KALI RIVER RAPIDS! I AM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO OF THE RIDE!

Does anyone have one?

Thanks
    You do not need to shout.....I think we all understood what you were "looking" for. I'm sorry, but we do not treat people rudely on this site. Everyone was trying to be friendly and helpful to you and this is how you thank us???? At this point....even if I had one, I wouldn't offer it to you.

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    COLAV - relax. People are telling you why finding a video of the ride is difficult to obtain.

DD - Please ease up a little.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

Imagineer0988 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    what everybody else said. plus, just because u dont wanna take your video camera on the ride doesnt mean somebody else does. were all here to help each other, so dont be be and welcome

Exclamation

I wasn't trying to sound rude. I was just ticked because everyone seemed to be tellling me how to take a video instead of trying to help me located one.

I live too far away to just drive there and shoot a video myself, that is why giving me tips on how to take the video doesn't help.

I thank everyone for their advice on how to take a video and again I didn't mean to be/sound rude.

Thanks for Understanding,
    Colav10

it's ok. i forgive u. just cheer up and welcome! anything else you need let me know or go to my server (coaster!) on mirc.

by the way, if I do happen to find a Kali River Rapids video, I will definitely let you know!