Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Wishes in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi you can get the Wishes CD at the Magic Kingdom park. It's the big store on the Right Side on Main Street as you enter the park. You can ...
    TInkerchelli is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Wishes

Hi you can get the Wishes CD at the Magic Kingdom park. It's the big store on the Right Side on Main Street as you enter the park. You can also buy it on line at www.Amazon.com here is the link to the CD I pulled it up for you:

Amazon.com: Wishes - A Magical Gathering Of Disney Dreams: Music

this is the better version of the two available. I have this version myself and I love it. Listen to it tons. I hope this helped you out.
    Take care and enjoy your new CD when you get it.

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    Mine opens up directly in itunes right after its finished downloading
    Mine saved directly to my computer as a "compressed zip.file". When I open the file and play it play's in my Rhapsody. I can't even add it to the library in Rhapsody. I thought the file is an mp3 but something must not be right for me not to be able to drag and drop it to my itunes. Any suggestions?

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorhead View Post
    Mine saved directly to my computer as a "compressed zip.file". When I open the file and play it play's in my Rhapsody. I can't even add it to the library in Rhapsody. I thought the file is an mp3 but something must not be right for me not to be able to drag and drop it to my itunes. Any suggestions?
    Nevermind. I figured it out. If anyone else needs help with a "compressed zip.file" just let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12