Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I just recently attended MVMCP at WDW and now am looking for decent downloadable video of the parade, Celebrate The Season, Mickeys Twas The Night Before Xmas and the country ...
    dkrfla is offline A-Ticket holder

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

I just recently attended MVMCP at WDW and now am looking for decent downloadable video of the parade, Celebrate The Season, Mickeys Twas The Night Before Xmas and the country bears holiday show. I want to make a compilation DVD for myself. I have video of Holiday Wishes, Lights Of Winter and the Osbourne Lights (Which I will be seeing firsthand tonight) Any help would be appreciated. Also I saw a DVD from Jeff Lange from JHM which says it has all these shows on it. Has anyone seen any of his videos and could tell me how the quality is? Thanks.

Dusty

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    havent seen the video in question...but the parade airs on ABC on sunday morning from 10-Noon maybe you can get the footage you want from it
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    The Jeff Lange videos are really nicely done and have all the shows on them

dsnyvillain is offline A-Ticket holder
    I Went to Verry Merry this year and filmed The whole parade with my digital camera, there's no audio to it, but i can send it you if you you like. I've also been looking for any video footage of The Holiday stuff around the parks. Definately the coutry bear show, it's my favorite anf the Animal Kingdom Parade because I didn't get over to Aniaml Kingdom to see it.

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    have you checked disney central ?

dkrfla is offline A-Ticket holder
    yes actually I have. Thanks.