Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Old Disney Channel shows in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi! I'm looking for some of the old WDW Inside Out and other WDW-related shows from the Disney Channel that for some odd reason they decided to cancel. Thanks!!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Old Disney Channel shows

Hi!

I'm looking for some of the old WDW Inside Out and other WDW-related shows from the Disney Channel that for some odd reason they decided to cancel.

Thanks!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have some various shows on WDW, including opening of EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, the 25th anniversary show of WDW and the opening of WDW, including many more. If anyone is interested in trading shows on WDW please let me know, either here or you can PM me. Some of the stuff I have was taped from the Disney Channel back in the 80's and 90's.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Heres a question do they always put there made for Disney Channel Movies out on VHS or DVS like Horse Sense which i have been looking for forever?

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hi!

I'm looking for some of the old WDW Inside Out and other WDW-related shows from the Disney Channel that for some odd reason they decided to cancel.

Thanks!!
    Oh Lou! I had a whole tape of Inside Out!!!! Back when we had a satellite dish I recorded every epesode. I loved that show. I don't think I have it anymore because I used it to record A Wedding Story for a friend of mine. (this really ****s because I don't talk to her anymore ). We are moving tomorrow so when we unpack all the videos I will see what I have.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    It'd be nice if we could convince the Disney Channel to air some of their Disney Vault collections, as well as the Wonderful World of Color, etc during their late night slot.

...I'd be able to record the shows and save them to DVD...

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    If anyone has WDW Inside Out on tape or DVD I'd love to download or buy them!!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Oh, the Wonderful World of Color...never seen it, but it must have been godd, since it caused the biggest spike in sales of color televisions!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Oh, the Wonderful World of Color...never seen it, but it must have been godd, since it caused the biggest spike in sales of color televisions!
    Would you believe I watched that all the time in my childhood? Unfortunately, we never had a color TV when it was called that! I didn't get to see the neat titles in color until 1974!

In answer to an earlier questions, some of the movies that were made for TV were released on video during the 1980's. Back then (pre-Ei$ner) Disney was reluctant to raid their vault and release the classics. They mainly released animated shorts, made for TV movies and feature films that were not blockbusters. You can still find some of them on ebay, but they're usually expensive unless you buy a bootleg.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Heres a question do they always put there made for Disney Channel Movies out on VHS or DVS like Horse Sense which i have been looking for forever?
    I believe it's just kind of random - some they do put out and others they don't.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    General rule of thumb: The worse they are, the better chance that they will come out on DVD.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    [QUOTE=WDW Donna] I don't think I have it anymore because I used it to record A Wedding Story for a friend of mine. (this really ****s because I don't talk to her anymore ). QUOTE]

Don't ya hate when this happens!
    Izzy

Gregbert is offline A-Ticket holder
    I do not know if anyone is interested, but if no one else is able to do this, I can put shows onto DVD from VHS. This is an offer to help make things accessible to people if this is already not being done.

I am new to this site so if something like this is already going on or no one is interested...that is cool. I also would love to see some of this stuff.

Take care,
    Greg

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I had a lot of the Disney vault shows recorded. Due to massive play my copies are too godd--just in a couple of spots. I have about 18 hours taped.

I have since stared collecting the walt disney treasure tins and they are great!! I have them all now. Always put those on the xmas list

Gregbert is offline A-Ticket holder
    Do you want to back up what you have on DVD? I can do this if that is somehting you are interested in, please let me know. I want to see this stuff badly!

I have also been collecting the Disney Treasure Tins. They are fantastic! I am so glad they have been releasing them.

Take care,
    Greg

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Hey!! I found my WDW Inside Out tape! It is on VHS and I just have to check how many show are actually on it. The shows are from 1997.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast