Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Any Help? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the direction of any media related to the Magic Kingdom's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea attraction. I'm mainly looking for ...
    20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

Any Help?

I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the direction of any media related to the Magic Kingdom's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea attraction. I'm mainly looking for videos and audio.

Oh, and for fans of the ride -
    Check out www.20kride.com. A fantastic 20K tribute site with lots of video, (There used to be more, I think the rest got taken off for size reasons ) extensive photo galleries, but the highlight is the interviews. There are interviews with five CMs who worked the attraction, or 20Kers as they're called. Most of the guys left the attraction as leads, and they've all got plenty of stories to tell.

OK, enough promotion for another website.
    Back to the reason I made this topic. I'm just looking for any video/audio from the attraction, the audio being the queue themes, or even the narration if anyone has that rare gem.

Any help would be fantastic.
    Last edited by 20K; 08-06-2004 at 04:37 PM.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    20K... Welcome to the site!! As a fellow 20KLUTS fan, we have some media in our members-downloads section, including a ride-through video.

I also have the complete ride audio which I will try to post there ASAP.

Enjoy the site!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42