Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss A favor... in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey Guys! (I know - it has been FOREVER since I posted!) What can I say - I'm a Breakey- you just can't get rid of us! Okay - here ...
    BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

A favor...

Hey Guys! (I know - it has been FOREVER since I posted!) What can I say - I'm a Breakey- you just can't get rid of us!

Okay - here is my point...

I am putting together a "music video" of sorts - a bunch of video throughout the years of all of us at disney set to a great song...

Here is my problem - I don't have the great song! I originally thought "when you wish upon a star" but I can't find the version I am imagining... I want a version with a child singing at the beginning and the ending (in true Disney fashion) or something similar...

Then I was thinking maybe Wishes or something similar - but I don't want it to run over 4 minutes... I would prefer something slow - but the kind of song you hear and you get chills and all teary from the memories it stirs up -- you know the one!

Okay - so if you have suggestions - I would love you - and if you can point me in the direction of a download or send me the mp3 file I would love you even more. Thanks!

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    How about the 50th theme song - Remember When by LeAnn Rimes. Sounds like it fits in with what you are trying to do.

(Sorry, I am not familiar with the version of When you Wish Upon A Star that you are referring to.)

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I'll second RU's recommendation, and another good one would be Remember the Magic, the Brian McKnight version that is on Disney's Music from the Parks. It's about 3 1/2 minutes in length.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    The reason you don't know the version of When you wish upon a star is because it probably doesnt exist I have never heard a version like it - I would just like to - it is kind of what I imagine with all of this stuff... Thanks for the suggestions - I will check them out!

king9671091 is offline A-Ticket holder
    How about Walt's favorite. Feed The Birds from "Mary Poppins"

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    "Remember the Magic" I think it is off the Dinsey Park Music DVD. I had a friend use it at her wedding for a video show becasue her and her fiance met and get engaged in Disney. Do you know the song? The song is about memories, etc. Let me hunt down the DVD case to see the exact DVD.
    Annual Passholder.

Myotis is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd recommend the song "Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular". from "A Musical History Of Disneyland".