New Disney-Central Home!!!
#Disney-Central has a new home - come on over and enjoy!
What you need to do (note, differnt version of mIRC might have slightly different commands
Open mIRC - if it connects to a sever, click on the disconnect button.
1. Click on VIEW and OPTIONS
2. Scroll to the very top in the Category: window on the left side. The top option should be CONNECT with several sub options (you may need to click on the + sign if you do not see the suboptions
3. Click on the top suboption SERVERS
4. The top window IIRC Networks - - - my setting is ALL
5. Next window is IRC SERVER, click on the ADD button just under that
6. Give it a name, mine is Disney Central New
7. IRC Server is: irc.irchighway.net
8. Group: #Disney-Central
9. Password - leave blank
10. Click OK and OK
Close mIRC and reopen. You should come to the new site. You can tell if it is the new site by a couple of key things:
bencjedi and ru42 are there with ! in front of their names. Also, there are some names with % in front of their name. Also, Distriv is here with us.
If you encounter problems please visit this following website:
(We visit many Disney web sites and instead of questions and answers being at multiple web sites, we are trying to focus our energy to a single site.) Of course, if you post a question here I will try to answer it, but it might be already asked and answered at the link above.