Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Lilo & Stitch: The Series in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I don’t know where else on the board this topic would fit, so please excuse my creation of a new thread… I’m in the process of trying to collect all ...
    Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder

Lilo & Stitch: The Series

I don’t know where else on the board this topic would fit, so please excuse my creation of a new thread…

I’m in the process of trying to collect all of the first season cartoons of “Lilo & Stitch: The Series” so that I can try my hand at piecemealing a compilation on DVD. One of the things that has annoyed me is the fact that I can never get a clean copy of the end credit theme music. (There are ALWAYS voice-overs that end up ruing the music, and I’m beginning to think that it’s a conspiracy!)

Anyway I finally gave up any hopes of getting a clean copy of the music, so I decided to try recreating the music from the various clean snippets that I've managed to record. After a few hours of work I think that I have a close facsimile to the original. I doubt that this is of any interest to the rest of you, but I thought that I’d share a copy of my version with the group just in case... :p

Oh, and I also ripped a copy of the “ Aloha, E komo mai” song from “Stitch! The Movie” for those of you whom may also be interested.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Jack, I moved this thread into the Multimedia Files section of the site since you were talking about audio and video files. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the attachments!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not a problem, and thanks. I wasn't sure if the thread should go under this category or Miscellaneous.