Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss looking for an obscure song in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hi everybody, I'm trying to find some very specific information that die-hard Disney trivia fans should have. There was a Disney movie made featuring Hewy, Dewy, and Lewy, as well ...
    kita is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation looking for an obscure song

Hi everybody, I'm trying to find some very specific information that die-hard Disney trivia fans should have. There was a Disney movie made featuring Hewy, Dewy, and Lewy, as well as Donald and possibly Scrooge McDuck. The story line was about math, and there was a specific song and/or scene regarding exponential growth (in math). Can anybody tell me the film title and name of the song, as well as the character who sang it?
    There's a time limit on this, and I need an answer asap....
    Thanks!
    Kita

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Hey Kita, sorry I can't help you with your song, but I just wanted to let you know that all you have to do is post your request once here on the forums. I am sure anyone who knows the song would be glad to help you. Only post it in the most appropriate forum for the topic, instead of posting it in 3 or 4 different places.
    Just to let you know.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Walt Disney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    "Donald in Mathmagic Land"

I remember this film fondly from my elementary school days. We would watch filmstrips on friday afternoons. This was always played, as was the Red Balloon. You can order it on DVD through the Disney education program, tho it is rather expensive, at $60.

http://dep.disney.go.com/educational...VL00&preview=y
    Mickey is the mouse that made me the man I am.

Visit the Disney Cast Member Nametag Museum!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    was this the one where donald was playing pool and his shot went all the way around the table?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

kita is offline A-Ticket holder

thank you, all!

I want to thank everyone who responded to my query... you have all helped immensely! The "crisis" is over and now that I have the answer(s) I was looking for, there's no need for more information. Everybody can relax, including me!

Kita