Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Goofy's yell in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; We all know and love it...the familiar, always-bring-a-smile-to-your-face YA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOEY yell. Is there an MP3 of it anywhere? Some friends and I need it for a POTC skit we're doing....
    Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder

Goofy's yell

We all know and love it...the familiar, always-bring-a-smile-to-your-face YA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOEY yell. Is there an MP3 of it anywhere? Some friends and I need it for a POTC skit we're doing.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

dsnyvillain is offline A-Ticket holder
    http://soundamerica.com/sounds/sound_fx/F-R/

go here and click on "goofy.wav" it's not an mp3, bit it still may work.

Thank you so much!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

I know it's bad to double post- but editing wouldn't bump the thread properly.

Anyway. The file doesn't work. It's not the right scream- and it's jumpy and doesn't play well. All variations of "goofy scream/yell sound clip" turn up nothing. Someone's got to have it!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    http://www.soundamerica.com/sounds/s.../F-R/goofy.wav

this link should work ... it might have an anti hotlinker .. but not to sure

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    I love that goofy yell!!
    Got Disney?